How do you feel about your birthday as compared to other peoples birthday?

I couldn't care less about my birthday but my friend's birthdays, I make a big deal of it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about my own birthday but will be happy enough to celebrate other peoples' birthday.

• I used to get unexplainably mad when it was my birthday I wanted nothing to do with it. Now, I just don't want it known or celebrated by people or myself. I know that's weird just how I've always thought of it

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care about anyone's birthday but I'll act enthused if it's important to them.

I wish people happy birthdays, but I don't want mine to be acknowledged. Many people on the planet share my birthday, so the notion that it's 'my' special day is nonsense.

• As far as im concerned my birthday is one year im closer to death.

• See I don't see it that way. I just see it as a day in history that doesn't matter. Plus when you think about it that way you don't know when you're going to die so it could be anything really, a month, hour, minute, etc closer but it shouldn't effect it

• After my 21st, I really stopped caring about my birthday unless there's a concert or some big event on my birthday. I just go out for drinks and hang out with friends. Same with other friends birthdays if they wanna go out for it.

• I couldn't care less

• I get excited to celebrate the coming of my star.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm totally the same! I don't even really mention when it's my birthday to other people if they congratulate me or not..

• Birthdays to me are a blessing regardless of whose it is, its a time to celebrate another year of life, something not all of us are lucky to do.

• I don't really care about my own, I just like to be with friends and family and to have a good time. The same with a friends birthday:)

• My birthday is a big deal for me but I never celebrate it the way I would like to. I hope I can celebrate it, one day.
    As for my friends, I like to be present when it's their birthday.

• Same here. I feel the need to make her feel special on that day (and every day but birthdays too.)

• I could care less