Christians, do you think that God will point out certain words and things from movies, books, or situations?

Like church, some tv shows, and some situations

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• No I don't think so

• Yes, but you'd need to ask for guidance and you'll be brought to the understanding

• My mom always says God points things out.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes he can do. Almost like a sign to guide you in the right direction i guess. But mainly through situations or what someone else says. Definitely! God is omnipotent and imminent.

• Well I was watching greys anatomy and just things they were saying kind of had to do with this situation I was kind of dealing with. Other things have happen that weren't on the TV but I just never wrote it down.

• Well yeah i guess it is almost a trigger. That tv show you were watching almost had a domino effect to which it made you realise that you can deal with your situation in a particular way or maybe in a better way than you first thought

• Well I was having doubts about it and thought that I was wrong about wverything. I also though that God was taking it from life then I realized why things happened the way they happened. Every moment between now and May the words "it's not over" kept popping up.

• God works in mysterious ways. He will point things out though using different things. I have experienced this before and God has really helped me open my eyes, heart and mind to all the things he wants for me.

• No, that's your own brain doing that, and you're just attributing it to god.