Have you ever had any paranormal experiences?

I only ask this because I lived in a haunted apartment complex, the things I experienced will forever haunt me 'til this day, I would like to know if anyone else has had any ghostly experiences

An experience I had was back in may of 2012, I had just gotten home from school and I decided to take a shower, and during the process I heard a knock and then a faint scratch on the door, and to remind you, I was home alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I lived in a house were weird things happened. When my sister was a baby she had a highchair for eating and I put the table part of it on the counter. A few minutes later it just flew off. Also we would hear voices in the house like my dad saying he's home when he wasn't.

What Girls Said 5

• yas i have had one almost break my hand one scare me to death and also one that also scared me to death because it was a family memeber

• Never have, that's why I have a slight problem truly believing in ghosts.

• Yes. Lol @SourAngel has had them too.

• You tell us what happened to you in that complex apartment, Im curious to know..

• Ok well, when I was a baby my old Landlord's father had passed away, so a couple of years go by and I remember always feeling like someone was watching me, in the kitchen you could hear utensils move by themselves and it would just be me by myself, the garbage can would randomly fall over, it even got to the point where it was winter of 2011 and I was by myself b/c my mom had to work late so, the house is empty, and upstairs you could faintly hear footsteps it was very creepy.

• Have you ever thought about how it was just your mind playing tricks since you knew your grand father has died in that place, kind of a placebo effect..

• He wasn't my grandfather, but sometimes I do wish those experiences were just my mind playing with me.

• nop never have

What Guys Said 6

• When I was a kid I pass the night with my cousins at their "grandma" (by father side) house. I still remember when I was in the kitchen which was close to a private library their grandma had. I swear I fucking saw a pair of red eyes looking at me for a moment, across the dark mesh door of the library.

• No not that I recall

• Yes. Working 12 hour night shifts as a security guard in creepy buildings I've heard voices and murmurings in the dark corridors, felt the presence of someone else when I was all alone, had radios turn on for no reason and then turn off when I approach.

• naw yo i ain't nevr had that shit

• Yeah in my work place at night

• Come on bro, give me some details

• I work in a care home and often times I hear noises and doors closing from time to time. I mean unless the elderly are playing tricks on me in a daily basis, then it's definitely paranormal

• I saw a ghost! :D