What's on your mind at the moment?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• If my finical aide will go through so I can finish school and get a real job. I have been stuck in a dead end job for far to long.

If I should use my vacation time to go do something fun or to visit family. While I love my family they are not the most fun people to hang out with, we are 100% opposites. Im an open minded fun love atheist, they are conservative Christians. It would be nice to see them though and they won't be around forever.

If I should get a vasectomy or not.

If I should keep up with the one night stands or settle down.

• I don't know just wonder what the night will bring lol

• The maddening way that the BLM movement has of rooting around for new ways to rub salt in America's racial wounds, the even more maddening way that many of my black and leftist friends have of swallowing the bait hook, line, and sinker, and the inexpressibly profound, desperately needed relief that it is that my girlfriend *doesn't* join the dogpile. Her heart and ears alone, God bless her, are worth her body weight in gold. As for the professional fussbudgets at BLM and their self-righteous foot soldiers, I have one burning question for them: If popular culture worships me like they claim it does, why is it that the only thing I see in the pop culture mirror is Snidely Whiplash or Mr. Burns?

• I am trying to figure out how to kill this monster on Monster hunter 4 ultimate

• What to make for lunch

• how my broke ass is gonna find another way to impress a girl that likes guys who wear "expensive brands"

• how tired i am from work, and can't think of a good intellectual question that would cause people to think:) and im to tired to look up the other persons question about nice clothing lol, and a little bit of how nice it would;d be to have a women in my life that would be nice lol but 1st things 1st ;)

• How to stop my GaG addiction.

• Why is the food I ordered taking so long to arrive.

• Whether I should sleep or continue my GaG streak of answering questions.

• @arabianpwincess197 i want her BAD :c

• Sex And more sex

• Whether to go shopping tomorrow

• I went all of high school and all of college without meeting any girls that interested me at all. Then, out of nowhere, I finally met 3 girls that had everything I'd been wanting this whole time. Only to completely fuck it up because I didn't know how to be a man. With two of them, I moved too slowly. But even though I had stuff to talk about with these girls, I probably would have been rejected anyway because I'm not all that cool or impressive. I haven't done a lot, I don't have stories. I've never felt gifted, so I never tried hard in life to be anything, never tried to make an identity or explore any interests because I thought I have no talent so it doesn't matter. I thought all I could ever be was just a normal guy with a normal job in a normal life, but at least I'd be safe.

With the other girl, I over-shared my problems, was too available, too nice, and again, no stories. Not enough cool things to show for myself, even though this girl used to seek me out and talk to me for hours. She said the sweetest things to me. But I accidentally made an impression with her that I was wishy-washy. I didn't take the lead in conversations, because she'd just talk about anything. I didn't argue with her about things that I disagreed with because I thought it wasn't worth it to argue, but I guess that's what a man would do. I wasn't going for what I wanted in life enough. I missed some "softball tosses", screwed up chances to talk sexually with her.

They're all taken now, for the long term, by douchebags too. It sucks. I don't know when or if they'll ever be free again.

And of course, there's no one around who compares. Not when I'm out, not on the dating sites, never. There just aren't a lot of people like those girls. There's tons of normal people with average looks who have the same interests and all talk, think, and act the same, but after knowing what I wanted was out there and could've been mine, there's no way I could go back to a plain girl and be happy. There's no one special like them out there.

They were my chance to have the relationship I wanted, and I screwed it up. As far as dating goes now, it's all downhill from here.

• I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do to show these women that I liked, who I was able to have real conversations with, that I'm a real man - not their gay best friend, not a magical asexual little boy - but a real man who likes some of the same stuff as them and has some of the same thoughts and wants to share some good times with them.

It's always been natural for me to be friendly and excited and emotional. When I like things, I get really excited about them. When I like someone, I am really into them. But I guess a man is supposed to be stoic and emotionless. I don't understand.

I was also raised to have common sense and obey the law, and other middle-class values. I am a college graduate and therefore I don't have any "street cred". I was taught to value intelligence over fighting or acting overly macho. Stuff like drugs and tattoos seem low-class to me.

Do I have to start behaving in a way that I've always known better than, just to appeal to female sexuality?

• The girl I like.

• The proper format for addressing a package to Turkey. I only get one shot at getting this right.

• A girl I once knew. Damn shame how things unfolded with her, probably one of the most disappointing times of my life.

What Girls Said 18

• My mom doesn't want me to leave the house for a week and its pissing me off... she knows I get depressed when I dont interact for a long time

• I wish he was here. I was I could be near him.

• How sleepy I am, but don't wanna go back to sleep.

• The guy I like.

• shagging someone

• How lonely I'm feeling right now and thinking why I didn't ask my guy friend out when I had a chance :"(

• How lonely I'm feeling right now and I don't know why :(
    Also, Grilled Nutella & Cream Cheese sandwich xD

• Wondering wether or not to tell my guy friend im starting to fall in love with him.. even though he's a playa

• my mind is emptyy

• I know it sounds weird, but I was thinking of how others view me. haha. Interesting question!

• The color blue

• how the hell i can become motivated to study for this big test coming up next month

• The world and it's weird people.

• My crush ughhhh why he gotta be so confusing?

• I've fallen for a guy I can't have.

• Penis, penis, and more penis.

• I'm thinking about the kind of life I want to have... I saw some pictures on Instagram and I got "depressed" .

• Just how amusing GAG is.