Do you enjoy/love your job?

Most Helpful Guy

• What I like about IT work is that many people still see the computer as this mysterious magic box that just 'does stuff'. So solving simple problems often gets you treated like some kind of Computer God. However, good as this may feel it's also annoying because family bothers me left and right to fix their issues.

It's also a broad and fast-changing field; there's always new stuff to learn. But again this can also be problematic because your knowledge is outdated pretty fast. Constant study is needed but I don't mind it much.

The major cons? Basically people who simply don't learn and keep messing up, IT department budget cuts are a nightmare to deal with (hint: your company needs a well-staffed, experienced IT department more than you think it does!) and upper-management can be a pain in the ass. They know nothing but still make all the decisions.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I did. I'm one of the few that got to do my dream job for my dream company

• Yes, I got sick of having a boss and dealing with the crap that comes with working for a large company, so I started my own business a couple of years ago. I have had some rough times, but there is no way in hell I'd go back to working for someone else.

• Yes I enjoy my work

• No, I work at a fast food place.

• I loved the schooling so I am pretty sure i will love my job. I'm a Millwright apprentice

• Still a student now. I think I will enjoy my job in the future.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! I love my job. I don't want todo it forever. I work at a lingerie boutique doing basic retail floor stuff. I love fitting women for bras because I know how great wearing a proper bra can make you feel and I love giving other women that experience. I absolutely love it!

• No job to love.

• Don't worry miss you still have like 70 years to absolutely adore that job. ;)

• I clean hotel rooms. I enjoy cleaning, but I don't love it. Especially when the room is really filthy or gross. It can be pretty physically demanding on a busy day too and you will often go home sore.

• Yes! I do love and enjoy my job! :)

• İ am a student. And i think this is boring

• Yes i love my job