Do guys really like big boobs?

I've always had big boobs and as much as guys SAY they like big boobs, i always hear guys say anything over C is too big, or anything more than a handful is a waste. Is that true?
I'm a 38DD, is that too big?

• Yes, they do
    55% (12)63% (22)60% (34)Vote
  • No, they don't
    45% (10)37% (13)40% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• C is average size. Being average size... is AVERAGE if you get my point.
    Women with regular sized chest will never get the attention and adoration big boobed (or really big boobed) women get. How could they? They're common by definition.

Listen to WHO is telling you what. Usually those who will talk crap about big boobs are mostly girls because they're brainwashed by TV, magazines, and media in general. They let other people pour inside their brain, what is supposed to be good looking (eating disorder skinny bitches, or these gym rats with muscular legs and abs... no thanks I don't fuck dudes).
    Ridiculous.
    And beware of guys who are sexually immature and just "think" they know what they like... They don't.

Of course some mature men are not into big boobs at all, I'm just saying check WHO is talking before listening to what they say.
    Check that he's getting laid enough, before asking him his opinion. Because if he can't even get into bed with girls he likes, how credible is he when talking about what he likes in girls or not?

That's like saying you prefer Asian food over arabic food, yet you never tried either one of them...

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• When I met my wife, she wore a bra sized 44 J. Since then, she has lost substantial weight. She is now down to a size 36 F.

You may think your breasts are large at a size 38DD. For sure you are larger than many girls around you. But 38DD in my experience is just on the large side of medium.

You have nothing to fear about the attractiveness of your breasts. Any guy would be honored to experience them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do while others prefer smaller boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, it's a fact of life. But I personally am indifferent. Pretty boobs come in all sizes but I really like the perky ones a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, big boobs are always on style

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys do, others dont. im one of the others

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just tits, friend. You care about them more than men do, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz well, look at my screen name

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all. Each size has something nice to offer. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love! I could play with it and squeeze them all day until she shoves me off them. Are they sensitive to pleasure?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I'd love to end up with someone with boobs that big.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5