What tattoo would you find attractive/sexy/awesome under a girls underwear?

If you were to be with a girl and you got to the point where you were taking off her underwear and she had a tattoo in that little triangle of skin above her thigh, below her belly and to the side of her snatch, what would the tattoo be for you to be like "damn that's cool"? Tattoo ideas? I know with tatts they are super personal and should be meaningful to me, so no need to lecture. I'm just looking for ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• Right there... damn most of my tattoo ideas won't work there... i guess a blue jellyfish would be really cool there

What Guys Said 7

• "Insert Here"

• "congrats on making it this far" hahah

• Things go from serious to hit and run. People with ink think a way that makes them cheap. Let someone else have her. Happened last month.

• Oh wow. Those are some strong opinions.

• I am jewish actually. And I know the history of the numbers. I know people with numbers. Lots of the jews I know have some sort of homage to their faith and their people's history in the form of a tattoo. Why are people hating other people for tattoos? And where did those statistics come from because it sounds like something you just made up to prove a point. I hope that the people who hate me will do so because I've done something against them or with my beliefs. Not because I have a (hidden) tattoo. You are trying to stand behind a belief that seems purely self centered by putting up a bunch of I'll researched facts. Did you get dumped? What made you so bitter to this subject?

• No I have not been dumped and I never said hate. It is difficult to belive that you are Jewish, you must not practice or must be poor.

The closer a man gets to God little things become more important. Recently I had 2 very qulified persons who applied to come work with my firm and I could not hire them because they would cost me a lot in loss business. One guy does not have a clue why his skills are in high demand but he keeps getting laid off. I don't think you hear what the guys say in the restroom in bars about girls with ink.

Last April, I was in the USA down at South Beach and there are a lot of Europeans and South Americans on the beach and few Americans mostly Californians with their arm candy. It was so nice not to see that nasty green ink on the beach. You go down to Rio and you don't see ink on a woman for weeks on the Beach or in Brazil in general. Do you know where the tramp stamp came from, Eastern Europe where the pimps placed their advertisments of the ass.

• I like something meaningful written in chinese or arabic

• I know you are looking for suggestions on a tat, but I prefer none in that area.
    When I am busy down there, I don't want any distractions.

• Particular to me I don't like tattoos and piercing (in other parts than nose and ears) but if my girlfriend want she could have.. After all its her body...

• None. I don't like body art. I just don't think it's cool but I'm sure some other jackass might

What Girls Said 1

• none at all.