Living alone and BORED what can I do to entertain myself?

I just moved into my new apartment and now I'm bored. In a new city don't have any friends and pretty soon I won't have wifi. For those of you living alone, how do you cope? I'm not a social person and im afraid I'll be even less social

Most Helpful Guy

• Enjoy Netflix while you have Wi-Fi, then when it runs out go out to a coffee shop, strike up a conversation while waiting. Join a gym and sign up for a class. I know you're not social, but socializing is necessary in your situation.

What Guys Said 11

• Roll back to the 70s or earlier
    1. Make new friends / acquaintances around where you reside
    2. Best places will be diners, coffee shops, book stores, convenience stores etc
    3. Since the above may not fit your persona, you can learn a few new things i. e. join some courses that will give you homework - stuff that you'd enjoy doing
    4. If you like then get potted plants that you can tend to
    5. Start exercising, walks in the morning
    6. Most important of all get the idea of 'new place, I"m alone and not sociable' out of your head - a clean slate always helps :)

• Well there are a ton of things, if you were a person like me you could play video games, watch movies, read a book. Also I like anime and manga, some might look at my age, but to me I enjoy them, that is what matters. I am also thinking of learning another language. I enjoy working outside at times as well, occasionally I try to do some woodwork, I'm still a novice but building something is fun. There are tons of things.

I don't know your situation, but it really depends on what you like, and what your interests are, you can find hobbies, you can exercise, depending on the situation of where you are you may even find people with similar interest to your and become friends with them.

I like to socialize, but I don't mind having time alone to myself either, it could be simply how you look at things when it come to this as well. In the end I can only tell you to find what you enjoy and if possible enjoy them to the fullest.

• Join a class or a sports/fitness team

• Join the gym, go for walks. Chill at a coffee shop with a tablet or laptop.

• When I was living alone I exercised and read books, but I spent most of my time exercising because I was bored almost daily.

• Do you still live alone?

• I drink a lot

• I'm highly susceptible to alcoholism. I'm trying to avoid it

• U can have meh baby. Im right here 👄💋

• Same boat- I will have to move somewhere when im done these interviews, I wanna meet people but I don't know how~~ I might end up just working lots lol

• Bring up "firefly this land" on youtube... it'll be worth it

• Best friends are books.. So either keep books or make a new hobby...

• What do you like too do for fun. You have a boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• go to the mall

• Do you have netflix? Watch youtube? Learn how to cook something? lol I don't know