What if one side of my family is small chested and the other side are big chested?

On my mom's side of the family they're all small b cups, but on my dad's side of the family they're all huge, my aunt has a E cup while my grandmother had a G (she got a beast reduction and is now a D). but I am almost 15, and I'm still stuck with my 32a, which I had since I was 12. I just don't understand why am I still flat chested, when all my family members at least have something there.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is something you just can't predict, it's genetics plain and simple and you can't control it. You're only 14 so you still have many years left to grow, but even if your breasts don't grow any bigger, don't feel bad about it. Small breasts are just as pretty, and honestly, women with smaller breasts can get away with wearing lower cut tops without people being disgusting about it. It's a shame that people get so offended by bigger boobs, but I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation. People just think smaller boobs are more elegant, I guess. Both big boobs and small boobs have their ups and downs. Instead of envying girls with bigger boobs or wishing you had bigger, be happy with what you've got. It's still your body and it's important to be able to love yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Genetics is a weird and wonderful, it is possible you could be a late bloomer

What Girls Said 3

• Just let it be, and don't think about it so much; There's nothing wrong with having A cups, and you can't do anything about it anyway.

• No idea. My moms side had small boos and my sister got small boobs. My dad as side has big boos and I got big boobs

• Genetics don't make sense. Don't let your boobs define you! So many advantages to small boobs!