Why are people rude to girls with a small butt but neutral about small boobs?

I am flat. No boobs, no butt.
But why are small butts worse than small boobs? I don't understand why one means more than the other.
Some people really cannot achieve the giant butt look with squats. Not everyone is built for it. Not everyone wants implants.
I'm just wondering why, thats all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've seen people make bad comments on female celebrities who have flatter butts. My own butt isn't huge either... I do squats and those butt workouts on youtube but fact is that it will never physically give me a big bum... it's just going to tone what is already there. Only way I'll get a big ass is if I eat more and become overweight or get bum implants so I feel ya...

It does make me self conscious too. A LOT actually. But every time I've been with a guy and expressed my insecurity they always say they love my bum and that it's cute so maybe you shouldn't feel insecure about it.. it's probably not as flat as you maybe even think it is :P

What Guys Said 14

• I have no idea. The only guys I know of who regularly make their opinions known on this subject are complete sleazeballs anyway. I think we have MTV culture to blame for this BS.

Frankly, I love both. No idea why. Small features are just awesome in my book.

• I never thought about what type of guys make that opinion known. New insight. Thank you!

• Yeah. Like for instance, I have my preferences on features I love, but I usually keep them to myself unless someone is asking about them, like you are. But I knew guys in college who just couldn't wait to talk about how much they love some random girl's boobs as they would ogle girls walking around campus from inside the building. One guy was actually engaged to a girl, and his fiance was there. She just stepped out of the room, and he went on and on about "Check out that skank's tits, man!"

Or they would talk about their exes like this. Things like "Well, I remember this one girl I dated. She had a huge rack." And that's all you would every know about his exes. The size of their boobs and butt. Utterly pissed me off.

• The eurocentric standard of beauty is being influenced more and more by the afrocentric standard and what's funny is that it's being marketed by whites. So now you got a bunch of other races squatting, getting butt injections, lip injections or doing the "Kylie Jenner challenge", etc. to look a way most non hispanic or blacks look. I don't know your race but i'm just saying.

• Nah, people are rude to everyone they can be rude to just for the sake of being rude.

• I like a girl with small booty and boobies. Even if I didn't, that doesn't mean i would just be rude tho.

• It's just a fad thing thats going on right now. You would rather not have a huge arse trust me.

• I never notice that must watch out see if I can see it happening but personally I prefer small boobs and a small butt.

• Because you can't do anything about small boobs without getting plastic surgery. But you CAN get a bigger butt through exercise.

So those with small butts can't blame genetics for having it, and it would be completely foolish to get "butt implants" when you can just do squats.

• Am I saying it's okay to be rude to girls with small butts? Of course not, you shouldn't be rude to anyone. I'm just explaining why it is that society is less anal about girls with small boobs than they are with girls that have small butts.

• @XRabbitHeartX That is pretty ignorant to say that squats don't make butts bigger. Your problem is that you keep doing nothing but TONING exercises. Obviously you won't get much results if all you do is toning.

Do you use squat racks? How much weight do you use? Do you at all increase your weight or change up your intervals?

What about your diet? How much protein do you consume per day as opposed to fat and carbs? There is so much that goes into weightlifting, not just damn toning.

Try telling that "Squats don't make your butt bigger" nonsense to any weightlifter, seriously.

• I do a wide variety of exercises and not just toning. I eat healthy. I'm sorry but you cannot override genetics. No matter how much time I spend it the gym I won't ever get a Kim K of Jennifer Lopez booty. It's just not possible.

• Cause a lot of guys like small boobs. There was question the other nite and a lot more people like small tittes than big. Dont get me wrong a guy will always look at big tits but prob prefers smaller one. Having said that the round butt is in right now!

• I've never been rude about it. You're hanging out with the wrong kinda people.

• I like small butts lol
    I like skinny girls in general usually skinny girls don't have the big butts

All I ask is for a shapely or tone butt

• Lelelel selfish mudda fackas full of themself. I could careless of their opinion if i were u. Its a free world where u live ur own life. U dont have to change for anyone if u have a strong mind to make ur own decision.

• I don't know

• I prefer small butts but big boobs

• Honestly, I'd rather have a girl with a small but and big boobs than the other way around.

What Girls Said 8

• Lots of guys like smaller girls, bigger girls and everything in between too, if you're going by what you read on the internet, don't do that lol

• Yeah, I've been online too much I guess!

• It's weird because online, everything is subjective and picked apart, I notice so many things on this site that are idolized but i've never had an issue with any men liking those things irl, I wouldn't read too much into it at all ol

• yes! exactly lol

• Everyone gets teased for something I get teased because I have a big butt.. stop pitying yourself

• woah, chill. I was just asking.

• Well I'm just saying your smart enough to know not everyone is gonna like everybody that's why you need to be confident in the skin your in... I bet a very small amount of people have been rude to you because of your body. Your the one thinking that love your body doesn't matter what everyone else thinks of you truly love yourself people's comments will be dust off your shoulders

• It just really bugs me when girls put up questions like why do guys not like curvy girls or why does everyone hate skinny girls... It's stupid just accept yourself for who you are

• People shouldn't be , But it has a lot to do with being flat or having no shape.

• One of my pet hates is a big boobs & ass. It destroys the line of clothing and makes you look like a blow-up doll. Be flat and enjoy it.

• I don't know. I have a flat butt... I do squats and nothing really helps. I am in good shape, regular bust size, long legs... but no butt. I heard some snickering/laughing when I walked by, and when I turned around they stopped and pretended to look away. I even had a guy at a party ask me to turn around for him. He gave me a look over and said Nevermind, and walked away.

It's probably just the current trend, but it sucks when people judge you for something out of your control. I don't want implants or to have any cosmetic surgery; I'm just me. I do my best. I am more than my body, but a lot of people don't get that. It does make the people who seem to care about you more valuable, though!

• Sometimes men like it if you are not that big in those places. Matter of fact, some men prefer it. Just break up with the guy who doesn't like it and find a man who likes smaller girls. that's all.. not a problem for you.

• people are going to be rude no matter what. if someone wants to to be mean they will find something to pick on, stop letting it get to you because tbh if someone cares that much to make fun of your body then they're probably a loser...

• I think it might be because breasts don't really have a functional purpose to men. The purpose of breasts are to nourish babies with milk. But as far as it comes to actually pleasing a man's body, he would have to slide his d*ck between her breasts which could get uncomfortable and kinda would seem lame after a while. Butts however, are actually more like a cushion during sex. The padding on an ass can be very erotic and useful. Could be wrong. Just a half-asleep theory.

• yeah i can see how that works.