What would you do if a gang member asks you (where are you from?") meaning''what gang you are in''?

A lot of times regardless if the person they are asking is in a gang or not and regardless how they answered, or even if they answered a lot of the times they shot or stabbed the person anyways. What would you do?

• try to beat the gangster (s) up without saying anything
  • run away without saying anything
  • tell them you are not in a gang and then run away
  • other
  • you don't know
There are times when people that are not in a gang are asked this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure if you mean real gangster or just a stupid street thug.

In any case I'll lie outta my ass cause I don't see the point in either of us getting hurt.

• A real gangster.

• which is why I still call the ones that do that a stupid street thug aka entry level gangster.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be all like,
    "... Must be heaven
    You'd be rich if looking good was your profession
    Think I'm in love, 'cause you so sexy
    Boy, I ain't talkin' about you, I'm talking to my own reflection
    I'm talking to my own reflection
    I'm talking to my own reflection..."
    💁😂👏

It's a song... nobody? no? oh, ok.
    I'd instantly die, if that's what you want to know.

• i'd tell them that i was in their gang and act really offended that they've never noticed me

• I'd tell him not to front.

• I am not in a gang and have no idea how to proceed in this situation.

• I put in the details that there are people that are not gang members that are asked this.

• Right, that is why I Voted E. I have no idea what to do in this situation haha.

What Guys Said 11

• "Nah dude I ain't running with no one, just cruising on through." I'd say it calmly and unafraid.
    Real talk most gangsters just try and watch their turf, you know? So I'm not gonna be afraid. Being afraid marks you for a victim or like someone whose got a reason to be afraid. So I see no reason to be.
    No body wants blood on their hands.

• What would you do if you see them take out a gun or knife?

• Give them my wallet and or phone. Once they got that, there's no reason to do more shit to you. Let them do the running afterwards.

• Say you're in the bloodhound gang.

• Option C - walk away

• depends on the situationif they come up to u in a car they propbably have a gun so say you dont bang and get ready to run.

if its just one i say squar up and fight because if u say ur not in a gang he's just gonna try to rob u.

if its more than one try to run where there are people

if you're all alone get ready to fight for your life. its them or you

• I would stop hanging out in that bad part of the neighborhood.

• Im from Los Santos G 😎

• I'd say I am from the streets of wherever I live we are all living in some street :)

• if it's H2H combat, I would kindly accept their offer to fisticuffs. I would painlessly dispose of them quite quickly as I am a top-ranked lacrosse player in my town. they will leave embarrassed and know that I am... the real mvp.

• They only do that when they alread suspect you. That is why they attack regardless.

Two options: fight or flee

• Blow his brains out with a gun (if I'm also packing heat) as quick as possible before he pulls anything on me.

• I would say "dude I'm white. what gang would I possibly be in, the crips? the bloods? come on get real."

• There are white guys in gangs that have mostly minorities in it.

• No I am serious. There are some white guys in majority black gangs, hispanic gangs, Asian gangs, etc.

• Aryan brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders to name a couple gangs of white guys.