Anyone else stopped answering sensitive, controversial or repetitive questions?

Just saw the same question again a couple minutes ago and this time I didn't answer it. Last time I answered it, that turned into a debate where the male asker started throwing the first insult, insulting my age and guessing correctly that I got bullied at school (verbally and emotionally only but it was just as bad) and thinking that was funny. Wow... just wow

Questions, I got sick of tired of answering and taking a long break from them:
- Relating to feminism and how you don't like it
- What religion are you?
- Your position on the violence question
- Why do girls only like jerk? or anything that sounds like you're venting against a whole gender

Plus, there were times someone got defensive when I answered a neutral position that didn't favor them nor went against them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah to be honest I'm also tired of answering a certain types of questions... I've learned that no matter what I say it will never change the person's opinion. So essentially it's just me wasting my time and energy.

What Guys Said 5

• it's true some questions get repetitive but I'd rather answer multiple questions about men and women in general or feminism, etc, rather than moronic questions such as "what does it mean when bla bla" or "Help me with my crush" or "Does he like me?" .

• I know what you mean - I have a few red flag questions

• Yep. I stopped long time ago.

• I'm kinda tired of answering in general. It's the same thing over and over. There's a search feature for a reason.

• Ah yes, the smell of lingering hate. how is it working out for you

• It's not there. It gets tiring of answering the same thing. I literally have to repeat my same position over and over again upon answering those questions. I saw all of those questions just yesterday. I was in no mood to answer them.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually peek in to make sure everyone is being nice but then eyeroll away into the sunset. The sheer amount of sexism on this site is quite simply astounding. I just sort of hope that by ignoring them, they'll work it out, you know?

Hey, hey, OP. How much do you want to bet than I get an angry guy asking for specific examples since our combined experiences aren't enough for him? XD

• God knows I try but I just keep getting sucked back in to them, I used to answer them when I first joined the site a lot but the stupidity from the people asking them made my brain hurt. I still can't help answering some now but i've definitely realized that some of them are not even worth my time or effort.

• I enjoy controversial questions and I enjoy debate, but if they're repetitive questions, I just answer them sporadically. I guess it depends on my mood. I'm also more likely to avoid questions if it's obvious that the person is just ranting and isn't open to discussion or changing their mind.

• True. I've been in the mood to answer them. I'll answer them after taking a long break. I didn't feel like again debating religion, when to hit back nor the nice guy/jerk issue.

• I completely understand!

• I don't even bother answering whiny quedtions from bitter guys anymore. Or controversial questions. Waste of time and the constant commenting back and forth only gets on my nerves

• Don't forget the "Is my penis size good enough" questions.

And yes, the guys on here who fear women is getting old and I don't bother answering their hate spewing posts.