Suicide or Not Suicide?

My friend, one of my best friends, she's been going through some tough times. And tonight, I think, I don't know. She was arguing with this guy who's possibly cheating on his girlfriend, and I'm not sure what went down, but she left the chat. And before that, a lot of shiz happened with her parents, and brothers. When we were in 8th grade, she drew weird things on her work sheets, and blood marks on her hands, I thought she was expressing her art in math class, since she was bored. So me and my friend took it lightly. And then she drew another disturbing picture, it was silhouette of a girl who hung herself, I told her to stop being so dark, but once again I took it lightly. I'm sure all middle schoolers go through hard times, but this is my friend. Now it's summer, and she says she has no heart, but I'm sure she has the biggest heart, she's very insecure, but stubborn and strong. But tonight, tonight she lost it. She sent me and my other "friend" a letter over text. Here's the one she sent me ~"Thanks ••••• for being there and a person to talk to and a buddy in difficult situations you will find people that you don't like but in the end it may surprise you but sometimes you become friends with them. Ik I was f*cked up and annoying. But I thank you for giving me a chance. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you but I know you are strong and you will find friends that will love you as much as I did and more. Thank you and goodbye"~ I texted her multiple times, but she won't respond. Her phone is off, and I'm worried. And no, I don't have her parents number. So, does this sound like a possible suicide, or should I put it off? (I'm not putting this off)

• Suicide
  • Not Suicide
Hey guys. Thanks for all your support. I love you all so much, and her mom just texted me saying shell spend some time out of town to cool off. Thanks so much guys for encouraging me and you guys are aweso. e, I really want you to know that!! 😁😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep trying to get in contact with her and if she lives near by maybe call around to see her in person

What Guys Said 7

• Call the police first, then go see her. Like NOW. I've been depressed to this point before in my life, and admit to attempting suicide, and she sounds just like me. Same age, attitude, its not looking lightly. Seriously CALL THE POLICE NOW.

• You know her better than anybody here. If it were me I would probably call the police and discuss it with them give them her phone number and tell them what she wrote to you and let them take it from there. Then you could always follow up later.

• Possible, go to her house asap.

• she won't do anything, she is just wanting attention.

• Suicide never helped a situation.

• Yeah it does. Keep us updated as to what happens please..

• She's ok... thanks for he support guys

• Ah what a relief! Glad she's okay..

• don't worry about it. just sounds like one of those goddamned emos that just wants attention.

What Girls Said 10

• Call the police and tell them what happened. They will be able to check, and talk to her parents if possible. Either way, if she is drawing these images, she may need mental help, and may be depressed. Keep us updated please.

• It does sounds like it. Call the cops and go to her house to find out what happened. Please keep us updated xx

• Call the police. If nothing else her parents need to get her help.

• i used to do this all the time when i was in middle school. i was a rather depressed child. i'm not sure about her but i used to just cry it out. she could maybe attempt it. has she tried before? also, an update would be nice.

• I think you should call the police and tell them immediately

• I'd call the police or go to her house that sounds suicidal

• Go to her house and find out.

• call the police and get her help

• Go round there, call the police, DO something instead of asking people over the internet!

• TALK. TO. HER.