Is there a God?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• There could be many gods out there. The thought of there only being 1 god sounds a tad odd t"o me because in a few you always hear about how man was made in the image of a "God", but where the hell did woman come from if man was made from a "Gods" image. Where did this God learn about a woman's image? How did he come up with the anatomy for females? That God shouldn't know what a woman looks like, or anything like that if there's only one gender to take images from.

• yes there is..

• Yes, there is, the God of Swag, Swaguss. 😎

• I believe so

• If there is a Devil, then there is a God.

• No. There isn't one

• Yes ,,,,,,

• If you believe there is, yes.

• So the pure belief in him makes him real? Doesn't this imply that god doesn't exist in the real world as an objective "thing" because he only exists in the minds of the people who believe in him? How then does he have any real power that go beyond the ones of an imaginary friend?

• I'll sum it up for you in big bold words, YOUR PERCEPTION IS YOUR REALITY.

• 👆🏼 @BlueCoyote

What Guys Said 11

• As an atheist, I cannot say for certain that there is no god (I am a humble person and therefore leave the assertion of certainties to religious people). But there is absolutely no shred of evidence that would suggest a god or gods exist. This means that I have to assume that his (her? its? their?) existence is HIGHLY unlikely to say the least.
    As for the judeo-christian god, I can say with near-certainty that he doesn't exist because there's too many good reasons why he simply can't.

• I voted B). If there is a Creator, it is DEFINITELY not the Christian God. Thank God for that (haha)

I've already written down my beliefs here.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1545631-why-do-atheists-think-they-re-opinions-are-golden

• If you feel love, then you feel God. God is love, try having love without God and in a few years it is over.

• Uhm... I'm rather unsure if this is true. See, I was brought up in an atheist family by very, very loving parents. I still have a loving relationship with them today. My girlfriend and me are both atheists and we've been together for almost 5 years and still very much in love. Shouldn't this 26 years of family-love and the 5 years of relationship-love be over by now if your thesis was true? Or do you actually not believe in a higher power and you just use "god" as a mystic synonym for love?

• No, I don't believe so.

• No, there isn't.

• I live Christian, so I believe there is, but it depends on who you ask.

• Yes. He's name is Loki

• Yes haven't you heard Rap god Eminem is a God.

• For a long time I was unsure, but the God appeared before me and she told me that she doesn't exist. So the answer's B.

• People say nature is god...
    ... we are part of nature...
    ... hence we are god! Everyone is god. Chill! Everything is awesomeness ;)

• I question the existence of it. There's no disproof, but there's no proof either