How to make girls interested in me?

I know it'll be like stupid question. But now I'm kinda outdate. I'm 18 years old soon I'll be 19 I need to find at least some girlfriend or some girl FRIENDS :)

How can I be more interested to girls, I was for sure back then when I was 14 years old, 15.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself

• yeah I am but I find so difficult to meet new girlfriends... it's just funny how most girls go on really stupid boys, literally, with bad behavior etc..

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to wait, give yourself time. If its 10 years later and your still the same then you can worry x

What Guys Said 1

• Keep being yourself and be friendly to girls.

• I'm more than friendly to girls, but I've got one problem. I'm skinny I do workout. But I've hated myself because I was eating so much and didn't gain a single pound. Like 4000 calories wasn't enough to gain a weight.

But I was always a gentleman.

• I do street workout :)

But I'm having problems eating that much.. I should eat something like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iewBFjHs3KY he was extremely skinny too. Look at him now but his daily food intake is insane!

• Just eat whatever you feel comfortable with it is the body's way of telling you what it needs.