I need some comfort :(... I feel so down and sad?

I am gonna make this as short as possible..

I been thruough a lot.

Was bullied before high school.

When i started highschool, i grew into my looks and got lots of compliments. From guys and also girls. Told to do modeling, told i have pretty eyes.

a lot of girls liked me.

I really liked this girl in my school in my senior year, because i thought she was so cute and also a pure, caring, compassionate human being. I hopelessly in love with her. She blunti had no experience in msging at this time, so i stupidly send her weird lenghty msgs, or love letters. When i finally approached her she ignored me. This happened about a year ago, and i feel heart broken since. I cried a lot. Also i feel i missed out on the fun in my highschool years. I did nothing. And for the past year i feel the same way.

She bluntly ignored me *
I am 18 turning 19 right now

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing here? what do you want from life. To tell you honestly you are lacking confidence, did the girl you liked knew you? I don't think so, you never mentioned that clearly, you only said you liked her, but did she like you in return? did you try to find out if she liked you or not? did you see any signs? or you assumed that she likes you? Hence there is a possibility that she didn't even know you. I don't know how can you send love letters to a woman who doesn't even know you? I mean if you like her but if she doesnt' like you then what's the point of this one -sided feeling? of course you are going to hurt yourself and then you say you are heartbroken? whose fault is it, dear?

I don't know how old are you, but let me tell you, you need to mature a lot, you need to understand things. Take the help of an expert, or someone who knows about these things, and increase your confidence because I can see its lacking, and not being confident is a big turnoff for people, and especially women.

Good luck

What Girls Said 5

• I just finished high school, I was bullied in school until I turned 13! And have never had a single boyfriend - yes, it sucks but you really have to get out of your hole ;) I'm sure you have had friends who you went out with here and then so it can't all have been that bad. Try to focus more on the positive things that happened rather than the negatives, you will meet a lot of nice and pretty girls in the future and now you know what not to do to not creep them out! :) cheer up!

• I also have no real friends i can talk to :/ or relate with :/ i felt this way for a long time

• Whining will get you nowhere, feeling sorry for yourself will get you nowhere... There are plenty of girls out there who deserve your affection and would love you back just the same, but I think pretty much every one of them is put off by this attitude you have. So I suggest you pick yourself up, find a hobby, hang with your friends, go out, have fun and just do something with your life! And most importantly... do it for yourself. The right people will come into your life and those who choose to leave are not worth your time anyway.

• I was like you. but i got over it by moving on and praying that someday I'd finally get my true love. I'll probably be waiting forever but the more I hope the better I feel.

• Sorry to hear this... you sound like a sweet guy and that your looks have worked against you. For some reason people feel the need to knock others down when they are threatened by them. Also when you are really good looking some people are afraid to go out with you because they are afraid you will eventually leave them as they will never be good enough. It gets better when you meet more mature people as you get older. Hang in there... Big Hugs to you!

• Oh it's ok, honey... maybe you will find a good girl who is like you too. Just wait it out. You are a good person, just have patience!

What Guys Said 5

• Just move on and put the past behind - Concentrate on the future and make the best of it.

• I recommend resting your weary head on a bambillow. Amazing comfort and support guaranteed ;)

• It happens get over it

• Grow the f*** up and start actually doing stuff jabroni

• grow up some balls.