Girls, how many explicit messages do you receive on GAG, or on any site with a pm system?

Personally, I have never sent an explicit message to someone. I always thought it to be absurd and would make the sender look desperate. However, I'm pretty sure guys tend to not have to deal with as many messages like this. I always hear girls on here are getting lots of dirty messages. Is it really true? Do you girls end up recieving a lot of people's messages like that?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Received quite many of em. Some started off as trying to be friends then after a while they started to ask dirty stuffs, usually I'd just block them or just ignore their message. I don't delete them, because I find it amusing that some guys can actually send you a message again after some time without realizing it. Lately, one of the guys that had previously message me and I ignored him, he sent me a message again without realizing he actually sent it before. Same old style of getting into dirty talks.

• Interesting. I can only imagine the awkward feeling the guy felt after he tried sending a message to the same person twice haha. Thanks for sharing.

• He haven't noticed yet haha I didn't want to tell him 😂 thanks for mh by the way

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

• I have before. When I became a moderator it went down drastically but i have had to deal with one or two people sending me explicit stuff and harassing me even after becoming one. I think it's true.

• i used to before i set my profile to private, it was extra dumb because I've never even had a profile picture of myself here and they still had no problem harassing me with pictures and dirty comments.

the most annoying were those who started off innocent and friendly who would talk about something normal for the first few messages and lul you into thinking it was a decent person then theyd always manage to twist the convo into something dirty and then theyd not stop

• Quite a few. It's not too bad here but on other websites, it can be appalling and so bad you just leave the website. Men need to control themselves! I usually just insult them if I'm really not in the mood. I wish you could report users for sexual messages.

• It's gone down a lot since I became a mod, but there are still some special guys out there... I got like three separate ones my first day here :/

• I have lots and even posted them (without names obviously), you can seriously ask them to leave you alone multiple times as well and it doesn't work, just have to end up blocking. This was before I changed my profile to "allow messages only from people I follow" I didn't know that existed for awhile lol

• Actually very few. Now any way, I used to a couple of years ago. But then I was accepting them and looking for them. So I suppose it makes sense that I get less now ^-^

• Oh god do you want me to count lol ~ I don't get a lot of too explicit messages, luckily, yet wayyyy too many guys seem to message me without having read my profile :p

• I've been sent more than 10-15 in the year that I've been on GAG but if I'm in a chatroom of course I get like 5 in 5 seconds. With the exception of two male gagers who I speak to the rest have been people who have tried dirty talk or something more. I usually just delete the message if they're just jumping right into it.

• Too many too count...

• Depends on the day and the type of questions I have answered and how much/what kind of details I have given. There are days that I do not get any at all and days that I get several.

• None for me ^_^

• I receive 1 or 2 messages a day and "creepy messages" only ~2 a week. :)

• Actually on here not at all but other sites i use to receive Dick picks and all kinds of sexual comments which was annoying and nasty to say the least.

• A few.. not really though.
    I think most men are genuinely good guys

• I get 6-8 everyday lol

• Yeah kinda. Every now and then.

• I do and in someways I bring it on myself by some of my answers men are after all only human

• my profile is private so none. I choose the people that can follow me and can message me

• Some days none, some days up to 5. Maybe 5-10/week.

• I have gotten quite a few!