Would it be a good idea to leave gag?

I feel like I need to. I keep on posting questions about how I look or whatever and all it does is make my self esteem even worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Leaving or staying is a choice young lady :)
    2. There must be some reason you joined up GAG, is it asking these questions? Even if yes then GAG is meant for them too :D
    3. The questions about looks are normal especially with girls especially in their preteens and teens, if you don't ask them here that doesn't stop your mind from thinking them alright :) you'll probably find some other forum to ask, maybe FB, maybe people you trust in person etc
    4. I honestly find it ironic that awesomely beautiful girls such as yourself always have a problem feeling low about their looks. Heck, girls like you are head turners and heart breakers lol Guess that's how nature's made girls (& some guys too)
    5. End of the day it's all within you to get your confidence up GAG or no GAG :)
    6. Ask me? I'll urge you to stay :)

• Thank you for this :) it's really understanding

• Which also means, if you do leave then I don't get to inform you when I get to your city ha ha ha ha

• & ofcourse you are always welcome with utmost pleasure :)

What Guys Said 27

• Internet standards on looks are ridiculous. Don't take them seriously. In online fitness communities if you're above 10% body fat you're pretty much regarded as obese.

If this site is getting to you though either quit or just take a break from it.

I do find that people who posts "how do I look" topics just want validation.

• Well, we love you if you decide to leave
    and just so you know I will always see you
    as a attractive woman and very much sweet
    the thing is you need to know that there is
    nothing wrong with your physical appearance
    i feel nothing but a great personality you have
    i could have a Girlfriend like you i would go for her
    i trust you with all my heart if you only know but
    see you don't.. One thing been bothering for quite
    sometime i need to come clean with you my real
    name is Darren but so many people have called
    me Justin but it doesn't bother me to be called Justin
    i just feel guilty that I didn't tell you my real name
    so you leave make sure you know how much of
    a great person you are and I swear it with all my heart:)
    <3 <3 <3

• If YOU'RE asking things about "how you look" even though you're quite obviously one of the most physically attractive ladies on GAG with a picture up of themselves, then the questions are just a symptom, and it won't go away just because you leave GAG.

You're hot. Chill.

• You dont need to continue to seek validation. Your major issue is this, you dont like the way you look and you want people to encourage you that you're attractive. Girl you need to learn to love yourself first cause once you do you won't give a shit what anyone else thinks. And i guarantee you that will come as you get older.

Ar the moment you're going through "the i dont like myself stage". My advice is stop posting shit on here that makes you feel like that and surround yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself. Do things that will help build your self esteem. Take up a hobby, do anything to take your mind off it.

And a break might do you some good. You have a lot to offer and dont write yourself off. Believe in yourself

• Where do you think you are going, woman? You are my first follower. Stay here or all the sausages will be dropped at your face.
    rs2img.memecdn.com/suddenly-sausages_o_897997.gif

• Try to stop asking questions for a while, and focus on some interaction with the people you follow :D
    I've always enjoyed the interactions on here, and by following the people who ask good questions I always have a nice list of interesting questions ready :D
    Oh and I'd miss you Alex. You may be a little uncertain but you're a very nice person.
    And you know what? Looking at all the creeps circulating one here and than at you... we need nice members like Alex :D

• Aw thanks Hans, I'd miss you too :)

• If one day you leave, consider leaving some coordinates. Never an obligation, but always nice to stay in touch with nice people :D

• Really? You're so beautiful tho. That just baffles my mind how someone who looks like you can look at yourself in the mirror and hate how you look...

Do you talk to your friends about how you feel? You really should be talking to someone...

• Thank you, I can't help feeling so low sometimes. I talk to my friends about it but it's getting annoying lol

• Thank you so much I'll keep that in mind :)

• Don't mention it :)

• Don't leave gag for good, but just take a break if you need to

• nevermind about the bad commands... so many jelous people arround and they think it is fun to say bad commands at how i look part. i asked the same question 2 hours ago and almost no any good command and i really do not care... feel positive because your profile photo deserves really good commands...

• well i would take a break. it's beyond my comprehension that you would feel insecure about your looks though. Off the top of my head, i can't even think of a user your age on here that looks better -_-

• Its you're choice Alex do whatever you think is best for you 😊 Remember you have my details and id love to stay in touch. You've been a great friend and I think the world of you lol

• And also, I have to tell you you look great and you have the sweetest personality too. You're a lovely girl and we need more like you In the world :)

• I think you should stay, because G@G loves you. Too many cool people are leaving :'(
    Plus, your self-esteem should go undamaged because you are beautiful inside and out.

• Yes, if you do it for that reason only then either leave or accept that part of you and don't post vain questions about your looks anymore.

You look good, duh.

• Noooo don't go. !! 😢😢

Stay please 😊
    If you are going then I am going too..😉

By the way you are very beautiful... why do you think you look bad?

• Yeah Lex, as your friend and your brother. If you really feel its not healthy anymore, you should leave Gag.

• I think you should if its effecting how you feel about yourself in a negative way

• I'm not going to leave but I would like to take a break soon.

• I would take a break - Don't deactivate your profile - Maybe come back explore other parts of the site apart from the How Do I Look section

• Drink some cocoa! :D

• You'll just do this shit over social media. IDGAF anyways.

• Dont leave its kinda funny xD

• Your self esteem gets worse when you ask how you look? But you look gorgeous.

• Just ask dufferent questis

• Maybe just don't ask rate me questions?

• I don't ask them, I just find myself asking about everything I'm insecure about or guys lol and it just makes matters worse

• well good, leave.

• But you're attractive :/ well if it's having negative effects then it's best to leave

• All I read was "blah blah blah I'm insecure". Maybe you should ask yourself "why should I stay" if you find that you have a lot of reasons to stay, then do so. Otherwise, suck it up & stop projecting negative energy into the universe and just walk away from the screen. Happy living, Bruh

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe stop using the site to post questions like that and try using it to help others, that might boost your esteem to read people complimenting you that you just gave them great advice. :)

You don't need strangers to validate your looks when you can't really judge a whole lot from a photo anyway. People are going to see what they want to see, but what you say means a lot more. People know a cheap selfie compared to solid advice which of the two seem more genuine.

But if you feel you need a break, you should do what makes you happy, and if it's causing you to feel worse, then I encourage you do the things that will make you happy! :)

• If it's not having a positive influence in your life then I suppose it's up to you to decide it. I stopped asking people on their opinions on the internet for how I look when I was about 14 or so cause it just upset me back then and since I haven't participated in "how do I look" type of questions again so maybe just don't do it... that would be a easy solution. Who cares what others think?

• I don't know how on earth it's getting any worse from the site. It should be doing the opposite just about everyone loves you or thinks you're attractive.

Are seeing all of the other rate me questions making you questions yourself but either way it get better resposes than a lot of people.

• Thank you but I don't know, I just don't feel good about myself 😕

• Well if you really think you should then you should follow your gut but you will be missed :(

• It is your self esteem at work, not gag. even if you leave gag you would face the same issue again.
    why dont u shift your focus on other topics that are more positive?

• Then you should stop asking those questions? Easy peasy! :)

• no.. dont leave.. i have seen you around.. you seem cool.. and next time just dont ask question about how you look..

• Why do you keep posting questions about how you look in the first place? Is someone making you feel insecure?

• I used to get bullied for my looks when I was abit plainer and it just ruined my self esteem

• Oh yeah lol. The guy I liked, the guy who initially liked me back decided he didn't like me anymore... Knocked my confidence lol,

• I'm sorry. It must suck 😞
      Not sure if it helps you, but I don't think it has anything to do with how you look.

• You need a break if you are in a pattern of feeling bad.

• Gag is a place , full of negativity sometimes. If I were you I would not take this place so serious.
    But if you want to go really, go. This should be your decision.

• Listen, you don't need some people on a website to tell you how you look. In life it is important not to let people define who you are.

#selfLOVE

• Yea i ask those kinda things it made my self esteem worser. . but u are so beautiful.

• it's getting boring

• Then stop posting questions like that? Or leave

• If you know something is bad for you, whatever it is, it's always rihht to try and step back from it. Whether that's drugs, partying way too much, alcohol, junk food too often, bad friends or boyfriend... or this site.