Turkish men are very handsome why?

Also, of course, the beautiful Turkish women. I wish I could be like Turkey daughters.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• because white people are seen as the dominants of the world and its true for the most part. males are seen as the dominants of the human race which is also true for the most part. combine those two truths and turkish men become the most handsome/good looking men on the planet because their facial features are perfect in the eyes of what people want a white man to look like.

if it were say Asian or black people that were dominant of the world itd be just the same but instead itd be some other country where black or Asian people had the perfect facial features of black or Asian men

• Turkish people aren't exactly "white".

• the ones that people think look super hot or handsome in general look white @girlscoutsrevenge

• @GirlScoutsRevenge Seems it passed like 1 year on it, but I saw this topic now and your ''reply'' just came so f*ckin stupid and ignorant to me lol. Seems you never travelled Turkey and you dont know about it, I bet you didn't even see a Turk in your life either. We have even blonde people here with blue and green eyes, and people who are even more white than Irish. We are even more Meditarrenean than Greeks, Italians and Spanish. There are a lot of white people especially in West side of Turkey, and you can see much more dark skinned people if you travel center of Anatolia.

Such ignorance.

• You are a creepy turkish boy with horrible English skills, right?

• yes we are :)

• Why a Turkish daughter why not just a Turkish female lol

• beautiful. and they can make a nice meal.

• You have daddy issues. You licking for more then just being a daughter

• Simple answer : Your attracted to them.
    Nothing more nothing less.

• Cause i don't know

• Is this a joke lol? Turkish men are hairy and normally very short in height, turkish girls don't shave they're extremely hairy too and they all have big noses thats why turkish men try to get russian, British and American women because turkish women are busted

• All lies!

• Being Turkish isn't a race therefore i simply cannot be racist :') maybe you should learn the definition of the word racist before you start throwing it out there, its a fact and you simply cannot argue with facts unless you want to make a fool of yourself like you already have :)

• funny :D

What Girls Said 7

• Because you perceive them as handsome.
    I don't see them like that...

• Really? Are they? 😅 I agree with the women but the men? Nah, too much body hair

• Have you looked at Kivanc tatilug?
    He's hawttt

• Diyosun? 😂

• I don't think they are. Maybe if you're into Green Card marriages and waiters.

Why do the Turkish users always come in and go on about how awesome looking Turkish people are and how amazing the Turkish GaG site is? If it's that great what are you doing here? they always get so butthurt when people don't agree.

• I don't find them especially handsome. or ugly.

• They love our country.

• saudi arabia. You?

• Saudi's like Turks? I never would have guessed. In my country people look down on the turks. We have a lot of Turkish undocumented immigrants and people blame them for the crime rate being high

• Okay you annoying turk.