What kind of mood are you in today?

• Great one it couldn't be better
    24% (5)20% (3)22% (8)Vote
  • It's just another day same all thing
    52% (11)60% (9)56% (20)Vote
  • Can't wait to go back to sleep again.. Lol!
    24% (5)20% (3)22% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You won love your humor!!! Congrats

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Feelin kinda irritable

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling relaxed right now.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted b :/ :/

1|0
    0|0
    • Its okay there is nothing wrong with that I have those days sometimes too. 😁

• Content, groggy, bit bored and I want a girlfriend. It's a fairly decent day I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel very happy and excited today! Been planning our summer holidays

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm in an okay mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty good day... maybe it could have been better but I'm not complaining :P

1|0
    0|0
    • What a great attitude to look at things in a positive way. Positive attitude gets you to a lot of places in this world.

• Kind of shitty, but for a good reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like yesterday, as if everyone's on vacation except me. Facebook, eBay, email, everything dead as nails. Weather so bad = inside where TV offers golf on that horrible Washington state course, even reruns suck. Reminds me of Labor Day weekend = either get in a gang of beer drinking, sunburned, hot dogs @ beach worn out or inside doing nothing, except craving an all day sex fest w/hubby (usually working)

0|0
    0|0
  • i m bored..

1|0
    0|0
  • Still sleepy but I see a good day ahead :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Just returned from the city and saw the giant from #RoyalDeLuxe marching. It was lovely as always. So I am happy.

1|0
    0|0
    • It sounds like you had a great time that's good 😊

• Those giants are really great. If they ever come to your city or a neighbouring one, don't miss it. They are almost alive.

• It's just another rainy Saturday here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted B every day is the same day just different dates..

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I remember you! :D and I am doing great and it couldn't be better. How are you? :)

0|0
    0|0