Why are so many guys scared of gender equality?

I don't mean feminism as in a bunch of crazy women running around naked and screaming "all men should die!!"(nobody is taking them seriously anyways and people believing this is the actualy meaning of feminism clearly didn't get the whole concept quite right) I'm speaking of feminism as in 'the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men' (which is the official definition btw!) I get that men are physically superior to most women but honestly, that's about it - socially and intellectually women and men are absolutely even - so why does it seem so hard for guys to accept this and treat us accordingly? In what aspect does this seem a threat to guys? (And I know it's not only guys but the vast majority actually is). I have not actually met a lot of people against feminism in real life yet, maybe it's because the culture where I come from is very unconvenitonal and open-minded (luckily) so even most guys are actually welcoming the change but I have noticed that a lot of you guys on here seem almost terrified by the thought of gender equality and I'm just wondering why is that?

p. s. I'm well aware of the fact that I will be blocked by an awful lot of guys (and maybe girls) who are reading this question just because of my point of view which is kind of sad, but oh well..

Most Helpful Girl

• People are scared of what they don't understand. I see the same hue and cry over and over. Men dislike the men-bashing that some women have hijacked within feminism, which is fair, but when people like me and you come along and do some informing that we don't hate men and we only want to see women protected from being punished or prohibited from basic human rights - something the feminism actually is, then we get the third degree about how "wrong" we are about women's rights, citing things that are actually just etiquette expectations rather than human rights.

Once I lay out my information and my own thoughts about men, the weak comebacks of "you're just lying" or "yeah you *probably* are living for free in your husband's house" making ridiculous assumptions about who I am and how I live just to be satisfied that they must be right somehow because they can't face facts, even when we try and keep the peace about it. It's as if it's a threat to change what they have been thinking all along, and have the inability to open their minds to something different. They'd rather wallow in women-hating because of some stupid bitch who was rude to them once when they try and held a door open for her, rather than see the more serious, bigger issue of what feminism means. It's not about social/etiquette expectations. It's about whose lives are at risk and whose freedom is taken for very basic things that for so long were reserved for only men to be protected by.

• It is especially interesting to keep hearing "men are just better than women" as the definitely most ridiculous statement on here!
      I totally agree with your opinion but would have loved to actually hear this from a guy instead of nearly all of them telling me how stupid and wrong I am to spread my lies about what feminism actually is about. But I guess they are just too proud to admit it.
      Thank you for MHO!

• @Ozanne could you pm me, wanted to ask something personal, thanks:)

• The problem with your statement is that most of the time the people who are against feminism actually understand feminism and don't simply rely on the definition as it's only standpoint. Seeing the actions of the group as a whole. It is often why they are against feminism, but they are never against gender equality, that is just a shaming tactic used to try and bully those who criticize. Being for actual equality is one of the reasons many males and females are against feminism. It isn't about equality, it has not produced anything in decades that would stand to prove that.
      I can honestly say that when it comes to arguments I have seen more feminist attack the speaker and refuse to see facts, more often than the other way around. Especially when they point out the fabricated stats used most often by the group.
      Right out the gate, assuming men hate women because they don't agree with feminism shows my point.
      I don't know a single person against feminism (m/f) who hates women.

What Guys Said 26

• I don't even block the rabid fembots, so don't worry.

Unfortunately, modern feminism isn't about equality any longer. Maybe 100 years ago, it was. Now, it's about corporate hustling, backstabbing, and manipulation, mostly.

• I respect your opinion but I'm sorry if that's your point of view

• I have no problem with gender equality - I believe in equality across the board - I believe in negotiation and compromise, finding away forward rather than a form of mutually assured destruction.

• 1. The problem with radical feminism is that they DO achieve something.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10659-unmasking-feminism
    Look at the bottom, a ton of links to what they do.
    That's why they should be taken seriously, instead of being ignored.

Most guys are not against equalism or egalitarism, and a considerable part supports what i just mentioned. The thing is, they're just against what western feminism is becoming.

I will FULLY support someone truly advocating equality, the problem is just that so many see to still beleive that women are universally the looser. Women and men have different problems, that's the truth. Women are more often victims of rape, but men are not listened to when they claim rape (especially if it was woman on man) and rarely get marginally as good help as a woman.
    Hell, we have social experiements in norway that proves female on male rape is actually LAUGHED at.
    An other side is donmestic abuse. Men are hitting women, right? Yes, it is, but the truth is that in 40% of the cases, men are the victims. And where are the male shelters, the legal cases?
    So to sum up. Women are overrepresented as victims, but men lack the same support, understanding, and protection as women get after something happen. THAT is not equal, but i too often only see feminism focusing on the female side.

When it comes to work, w have womn advocating white collar jobs. They want to be the CEO, the leader, the boss, have the comfortable office job. But i don't see them advocating to have the dirty jobs! To be the garbage man, the sewers worker, the construction worker, you name it. That creates an imbalance where men feel that women want the cake AND eat it. They want the best, without having to do the hard work that we men have to do.
    And where are the people advocating men in typical women's jobs? Just saying.

And let's not start on the court cases, about who gets th kid in breakups, about who gets the most money, about who gets the hardest sentences.
    It favors women, but i don't see feminism fighting to solve that!

But i'm rambling now. I beleive i made clear some reasons above, i hope. The imbalance in priorities in feminism makes it clearly seem like they're just trying to have the cake, and eat it; have equality where it benefits them, and keep the old system where equality would not benefit them.

• I get your point but in my culture feminism is actually understood to benefit both sides - it should go without saying that some women like to work as a fire'man' or men like to work as hairdressers without putting them into drawers and stereotyping them - although I actually think that most of the 'hard' work jobs you mention above actually refer to physical strength that most women just don't have which explains why less women work in such jobs -

• We don't actually have these problems in countries like the Netherlands, Germany or Luxembourg so there's not really a reason why they shouldn't follow our ideal (although it's not really the perfect ideal yet, either) -

• Those are th reasons they AREN'T following your ideals. Because in many countries people are more self obsessed, cynical, and oportunistic.
      Feminism is that oportunity

• I always take a bunch of women running around naked VERY seriously! lol.

But I have noticed the attitudes that you bring up. There are many that seem to think the idea of a woman being treated with the same respect, paid the same for the same work, and recognized as being as intelligent (and often more) as men is some sort of sacrilege. It seems that we as humans cannot exist without finding some group among us to look down upon.

• I agree with you, it's sad but I'm happy to finally see things change in western Europe I think it's a sign that our species is actually advancing

• Don't know how it is in other countries but in america there is most definitly a lack of gender equality. 75% of all homeless are men. 80% of child support and alimony is paid by men (if they are unable they get thrown in prison) despite the fact that 80% of divorces are filed by women the most cited reason being "no fault". Men according to FBI and CDC statistics get raped by women almost as frequently as women, almost negligible diffrence (and that is before we factor in that the law and society does not acknowledge it as rape, they call it "forced to penetrate" which is sexual assault on the rare occasion that any one takes it seriously) yet we have next to no services for these men. Men make up 50% of all domestic violence (more if you take into account emotional abuse) yet there are almost no shelters for these men yet massive amounts of federally funded ones for women. Women cannot be charged more for health insurance (despite the fact that they have 33% more doctor visits) yet no such law exist for men who are charged more for car and life insurance. A woman has the right to abort a child without the fathers consent, the father has no right to financially "abort" said child, he is obligated under law to pay for it regardless of his own personal desires despite feminists claim "Her body her choice" unfortunatley they have seen to it that he does not have the same courtesy. 60% of all college graduates are women and the number is increasing yet there are plenty of programs that benefit women in getting into schools but none for men. There are quotas that force companies to hire women for jobs even if a man is better qualified. IN fact this has lead to women in engineering to recieve higher base pay since fewer women are in the field and thus makes them more desirable to fill there quotas rather then judging them on merit. Men have a 4x higher suicide rate then women, it doubles after divorce. The law ignores fathers rights, claiming mothers as primary care givers and thus giving them full or nearly full custody of children essentially stripping the child of a father and the father of his children. 97% of all workplace accidents and deaths are male. 80% of all murder/mugging/assault victims are male. 60% of all child neglect deaths are due to the mother. In one UK study it showed that child abuse was perpetrated primarily by mothers. Despite all of this and more society as a whole accuses men of being rapist, murderers, and violent monsters

• Gender equality is not only about women, it's about men too! Thank you for ur comment

• Yet you specificly state that guys are afraid of gender equality, effectively excluding them from it. You made an exclusive statement not an inclusive one. When you specify one gender you exclude the other by proxy. It was also a statement that could be consrued as sexist because of this since you used a blanket statement of an exclusive nature. This may in fact be why "guys" are afraid of your "gender equality", because as it is presented it doesn't really leave much room for them.

• I'm not afraid it , I welcome it, I work pretty much in an all male environment being in the trucking industry anyway, over here the women make the same money for the same job but the female truck drivers don't stay long but I get along with them well while they are here

• They feel threatened by gender equality because it strips the power of the dong from between their legs. Apparently it's easier to see a woman as a sex toy rather than as a real live human being, so they do their best to keep them as sex toys. The females who are into 50 Shades of Abuse aren't really helping.

• I haven't met many guys that are against equality, actually most guys I know support that, I included. Not just because women are humans just like men, so they have the same right to have the same rights as men, but also because as a society we will become stronger and better if we are all equal, you just have to compare those countries that have gender equality, and those that don't. The ones with gender equality are the ones that are more successful, more evolved.
    The problem why you see many men that don't consider themselves feminists is because of those radicals that speak louder than the real feminists. When all you hear is women hating men, well, as a man, you're gonna be against these people, and since they call themselves feminists, it makes guys not support feminism. Also, no feminists fight for men's rights too, so that also makes us not be feminists.

I support equality, I truly do, but I'm not a feminist, if I have to classify myself I'd say I'm an egalitarian, since I fight for both genders, not just for one.

• I if I could give you a straight forward answer in a paragraph or less I would. But, guys being afraid of gender equality isn't as simple and straight forward as people think. There a lot of reasons why a guy would be afraid of or hate gender equality and many things can factor into why they do.

For example the guy could have been raised in a household where his mother was subservient to his father and he was raised to think that women are inferior to men. Gender equality goes against everything he knows and of course this could make him afraid of it.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc because what some people consider do be "equality" is called unfair advantages. we have equality, please feminists stop now, because soon we have to start a equality movement for men.

• I can posts videos to why we need feminism too and look, he's a guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J2nVQpjIyE

By the way I am not talking about the western world only - I am talking about the need of this movement on a global basis and don't you dare say that women in the middle east or india are treated equally now!

• yeah and i think that girls who actually want a top notch career and a guy who looks after the children is only 0,01% of the femal society.

i just think there isn´t a lot to do there since people get what they want. if we change anymore than this, people start not getting what they want anymore (men as well as women).

• Indeed! Men want gender equality, embrace it and are not scared of it. The trouble is that is not what feminists want! Too bad so many people are swept up by the blatant lies and propaganda.

• first off there is no such thing as equality because everything is different but there is a such thing as balance. maybe it is possible for "equality" in political and economic environments but that entirely depends on the person and not the gender thats why its always a weak argument when feminists bring up how there's so few rich women or women in government positions.

however social equality between men an women is just not going to happen especially not the kind feminists want. what feminists want for social equality and dont even realize is that they want people policing what anyone says that disadvantages women. men and women are different and the things they do and the things they are interested in play large parts of their social standings. men on average like more things that are gender neutral and even the things that are geared more towards males can still be thoroughly enjoyed by females. women however on average like things more geared towards females like make up, feelings (not saying men dont have feelings but typically women like to talk about those and men do not), their boyfriends or exes etc. it simply causes both sexes to have different interests however since men have more interests that can be shared by both guess which one gets valued less?

also you say feminism isn't a threat to men however getting arrested for sitting a certain way while not arresting someone for putting a bag in a seat is the direct opposite of equality. the reason you dont meet a lot of people against feminists is because 1. they dont even know what a feminist is or 2. they are only agreeing because they dont want to seem bad in front of people they know that and the feminist indoctrinations going on in schools.

feminism is not about equality never has been the only difference between feminists back then and the ones from today is that they had a just cause so their insane actions didn't seem crazy (like running under horses or chaining themselves to fences)

• I respect your opinion, although don't think so - I understand that many men are scared of feminism being only to the advantage of the woman but in my culture it is actually understood to benefit both sides as in both genders are paid equally (which is currently not the case!) both genders get to pay the bill, both genders get arrested for similar kinds of violations of the law.

• I'm from Germany / Ireland but living in Luxembourg

• well after a bit of research feminists haven't particularly invaded where you currently are however i do know they are particularly bad in germany and Ireland. just a few days ago a woman cheated on her husband with his coworkers and then divorced him. despite her being in the wrong she got his house and half his stuff. feminists dont care about that stuff though. to busy fighting the patriarchy and whatever vague non specific babble in your question.

• I personally am not threatened, Whatever feminists want in society I don't care...

I'm more concerned with the dating world than any of that stuff.

• Just say you support equality, rather than trying to sell the word feminist as a positive word association. Words mean different things to different people, take Islam for example. Adherents to Islam see it as a beautiful culture, and a religion unlike any other. People who were victims of Islamic forces and who's families were killed by muslims may view it as an extreme, ruthless, suicide bomber cult originating from the 7th century. It's called perspective. Most women view feminism in a positive light, most men do not. Both genders however, agree that fair and equal opportunity be available to everyone. The pay gap is statistical manipulation. For instance, Asian americans have the highest median incomes in the U. S. Does that mean Asians are oppressing us? No, they simply got off their asses and earned it through their life choices. A concept feminists never seem to acknowledge is personal responsibility, choices and effort. Also, employers promote and pay their best employees more money. It's based on skill sets, how much work you can handle and accomplish, and how many hours you put in. Companies are out to profit, it's that simple. They don't hand out higher salaries because you think it's unfair. RN"s make more money than many trades, and women dominate the nursing profession. Are women oppressing men? No, they made a choice to go to college for 4 years and earn a degree to become a nurse. People sit here and play victim and its fucking ridiculous, they don't know what oppression or suffering really is. Trying burying your 4 year child who was a victim of an airstrike. Women are not oppressed in modern countries, get off of your fake victim mentality, stop making excuses, and set out to make more money if that is your goal in life.

• Excuse me but did you just say women are paid less because they put less effort into their work? This entire statement of yours is just ridiculous. Maybe open our eyes and do some research on the facts before you ramble around on here.

• @asker You should try re-reading my statement. First off, averages don't count for shit, since we are a country of 300 million people. Trades, geography, time in position, and yes the individual worker matters. There are many factors that play into an annual salary. That's why, they should really focus on hourly wage, if the hourly wage is sensible then discrimination isn't the fault. You constructed a whole different meaning from my statement.

• @asker Here's a good article about income disparity. nursinglink.monster.com/.../11915-are-male-nurses-paid-more Keep in mind, it's only for one profession. You can see how when they say well female nurses only earn 85 percent of male nurses salaries, but it does a nice job of breaking it down further and explaining why that possibly is.

• I promote equality between the genders. I wish we could all get past the gender wars of who is in control, who is behind on rights, who is treated unfairly and where. To me there is a difference between feminism and egalitarianism. Don't get me wrong feminism has brought women up from history's unfair treatment and done it in an amazing and effective way. But feminism (at least where I am or I've seen it) has mainly been focused on "catching women up to men". That's been the message which was needed because women were treated very poorly in the past. But today that message acts as if men are still ahead or being a guy is totally laid-back or just doesn't have any problems itself.

I'm not saying feminism has just been totally selfish but rather that it doesn't see the problems men go through as clearly as women's problems or it doesn't see them much at all. I'm all for equality and that may be what feminism is based on but today it doesn't seem to be able to effectively help or try to help men as much as women. Maybe we need more guys in the movement or maybe I'm totally wrong and just been seeing guys get the short end of the stick lately.

• I absolutely agree with you on the point that there should be more male feminists!
      And although it doesn't seem noticeable in comparison to the past, but women and men are still not equal yet and since most of the things that are done are to still help women to finally catch up the last bit with men I can understand that many men feel like they are completely left out and that feminism is only to the benefit of the women.

• Guys are just better there's a reason we run the world. Physically we are stronger. I hear all the time that you guys say your emotional. So there you can't control your emotions and we are stronger.
    But this isn't 100% true all the time nothing with human race is. There are some woman who just out class guys some time.

But all feminism really need is equal rights as a human being and equal pay that's it no order agenda.

Its a unspoken rule between most men that we are better. So there. Mentally you guys might be on par or above us. I notice woman can focus really well. but then emotions ruin that for you guys so honest opinion. Not the popular one.

• I'm sorry you think like that - you will end up being very disappointed the day you realise that women are just as good as you if not better :)

• I don't like feminist. Because I feel like they are tying to degrading manhood and finding problems. With man hood. I'm OK gem fighting for equal rights.

I really don't like anyone thinking there better than me or trying to shame or put a stop to me or the things I like. So that goes for men woman or society in general.

• Fair enough

• Men are just the dominant gender of our species. The whole universe is unequal. The best thing to do is to just accept it and thrive as best you can in your own environment.

• are you poor? then know your place...

• Yeah, except it is actually the way things are so... Geez awkward. It's the reality feminists want to change and most women are in denial about hence my female downvotes.

Sorry, to answer the question I guess I am afraid of feminism because I don't trust that women will keep a sense of rationality about society if they do come to prominent power given how emotionally driven they are.
      I fear the balance society needs could be thrown off.

• Thank you for at least admitting your point :)

• I'm not afraid it's just that so many women have those extreme feministic views that you can't ever let your guard down. Most women keep calling men evil and don't show any respect to them. Most go out of their way to effect men in a negative way.

I've never hurt, abused, used, or took advantage of a girl, and don't plan on it. And yet here I am surrounded by women telling me how evil I am. Most women don't show respect, aren't trustworthy, are narcissistic, and are just downright manipulative.

Now don't get me wrong a lot of men are this way too, and this isn't some rant about how it's all women's fault. But becuase of the way the average women acts, I am forced to constantly have my guard up. Which sucks becuase I end up pushing away the few nice girls I run into, becuase I'm so used to the way most girls act.

I think this is how a lot of guys feel at least on some level

• I see, but you might be surprised to hear that feminism isn't only to the benefit of women actually -

• @Jxpxtxr really? then why is it called feminism? and why have i seen countless articles that admit that it is not? now, since you're not from North America/sweden i'll cut you some slack since you probably do not know the depth of the situation over here. literally, where you are i could see moderated like you described, but over here, there is no such thing (or i've never come across one at least) as a "moderate feminist." there is feminazi, normal, and sexist, and feminazis are much more common than sexists.

• I don't think most men are scared, I think most see through the illusion. Me personally im all for equality. Unfortunately feminism seems to me to be more about female privilege. I'm all for equal pay, right to vote, to be drafted, etc.. What I see here, (in the U. S.), is females wanting all the perks, but none of the hardships.

• I agree with you but honestly that development isn't really what feminism is actually about - it's originally supposed to benefit both genders in a way but I think that because there are so many things that need to be done for women to put them in an equal position with men, it seems to many men that feminism is only to the benefit of the woman..

• I am all for equality but when women try to make it where I can't sit how I want to or where I can't pee standing up it is going to far

• I agree with you, no gender should have the right to limit the other's freedom

• I don't believe gender equality maybe males and females can be equal according to the law but their emotions, way of thinkings e. t. c are different. this is not valid for onlu humans. look at the nature. even if they are same kind of animals, animals's behaviours are always different according to their genders

• of course you can't apply gender equality to every single aspect of our lived but getting it on an economic, political and social level should well be possible!

• maybe not all of them but most of turkish girls are like that for me. don't assume turkish girls like you. they are not as clever as you. they are bunch of idiots. girls who are from west Europe , scandinavia and slavic countries (russia/ukraine) are my favorite ones by the way sorry for my English . it is not very good :)

• by the way most probably you would see being a girl as a shame, if you met one of turkish girls in the real life. they are so annoying.

• am i scared now haha.. lol lol anyway i am not scared and i want being fair in a relationship basically. if she want money as much as men then she should work like a men, i mean the working hours and holidays and so.. and also have to ready to pay in the dates equally. and what about army why don't you ask for equality in the army, are you scared why no one ask for equal posts in the army and stand for death.

• I agree with every single thing that you say.
      Actually feminism was criticizing the massive imbalance of gender in the army but I think this does actually serve a biological reason.
      See, if a war breaks out and majority or half of the soldiers were women and they were killed, that is a massive amount of women lost for reproduction and in severe cases might even make a whole nation extinct. One man can actually impregnate a lot of women so one or two men would be enough but one women a lone cannot get several babies at the same time so there would be way more women needed. Not as many women are soldiers, simply because they need to survive because your species needs to survive, It's really simple. ;)

• and i agree if she is a feminist she won't change her mind. she still has that cute mother heart because she born as a girl :-) that is why i love girls <3

• well, I don't feel like I have a mother heart, I wanna live independently from any man fulfill my career related wishes and get married to someone who's just as determined as me (male of female, I don't care)

• We aren't, we're just tired of being blamed for gender imbalances we have nothing to do with, while watching women profit from the exact same imbalances and ignoring the fact that they're spoiled. Next question.

• well, there is more equality now between men and women. in the past it was much more worse but now it slowly changes from what i see

• That's true, I like to believe it's a sign that we're actually advancing as a species.

• wow i didn't see that coming😅 i guess that women have to be patient and maybe in the near future they will be more equal

• yes, hopefully.

• Give me specifics of what you are hoping for

• Equality doesn't exist, but give me specifics on things that make you think there isn't at least a fair and pragmatic level of gender equality in the west.

• That's the thing, You have gender equality in all ways that can actually be enforced, you didn't get that answers i have typed? So then to answer that question as directly as i can, we don't fear gender equality because you have it, we just don't like misinformed third wave feminist archetypes like you.

• *from the answers i typed

• So many men? Where's the list of these many men.

• just look at the comments below, skip the ones with the many upvotes tho because these obviously have a point

• Stop watching tv. Or anything media related and more and more you'll find that men are the targets.

What Girls Said 4

• Good question... hmm, "feminism" has done a lot of great things for my generation of girls, however i also wondered why a large population of men are scared of it. It was only until i saw how my younger brother started going through the school system that i started to have some doubts as to how effective this system is. I remember for one of his school science projects he built a rocket (and i admit it kind off resembled a missile), unfortunately when he brought it into class his teacher reprimanded him for making such a quote "dangerous weapon" and was made to feel like he had done something wrong and she even disposed of it in front of his whole class.

Yes i agree it does not represent all teachers and schooling systems. But i think boys growing up in this "feminism" have it tough and its hard to pin point because its a subtle built up of events like this that influence their behavior later and they show hate towards us.

Another example, when my brother graduated from university with a cum laude in engineering, he really wanted to get into the aerospace industry. So at the end of his semester, the university had invited various companies to provide students with applications to come and work for them. My brother say he will never forget that day... one of the ladies standing at the aerospace company told him that we only have 5 seats available for the training program and all five must be female candidates. After working so hard for 5 years i felt his pain... and when i talk with him nowadays he has this hatred built up towards women in general. Was it one particular event that made him this way, no. That's why i feel feminism is great because it fights for women rights, BUT i cannot agree in the way in which it is achieving this. In the end through i think all this will turn out for the worse, not for men, but for us women, because i can see thats its turning men against us somehow.

• I agree with you, but what you describe really seems to me like 'feminism', if you can still call it that, taken too far - The ideal feminism works for is that both genders will be equal but I agree that many women and also men believe that it's about putting the woman into the superior position just because that's what men have been for so long. And that's why men get scared, because they're afraid of sharing or even having to give away their power to a woman. But I think it should always be in a balance. And in cases of jobs, of course the gender of a candidate shouldn't play any role but their qualifications and performance should be what main attention should be paid at.

• Thanks, i believe sometimes is taken too far and naturally the opposite sex is going to jump at it, and there the hatred starts. However i think a lot of men that i've met have no issues with women having the same rights and want us women to be independent and have the same rights, it just becomes hurtful for them when they get excluded from the process. My brother had nothing to do with men of previous generations but it paying a price for them and is suffering in the process. I think a lot of men don't mind giving power to a women, just not in the way where it currently suppresses them. Its been two years and my brother still has not found a job, instead all of the female candidates have jobs. I feel like the ball is back in our court and men are just waiting for the right time to erupt, because i can see the anger in my brother towards women and he was never like this. And also i feel this is why we cannot treat men and women the same because we are fundamentally different.

• It challenges their stagnant minds.

• well men were usually seen as the strong ones, the dominant ones, so if we're equal, than for some of them, it would mean taking their identity away. And that could be scary for some who were raised in a culture where to be a man meant to be dominant and stronger than woman

• Lol that first sentence killed me. I'm a feminist. I don't run around naked. And I love men. So...

• I love men, too! Well, some of them. Yet, I really couldn't get my head around why they get so mad whenever the topic feminism arises from a conversation especially on this platform..

• Yeah, that's true! And it's sad how they are really shedding such a bad light on the original idea of feminism..

• That's why I'm on here all the time like call them what they are not what you want them to be.