Guys, what things turns you on the most about women/gf/wife?

I, often, wonder what things attracts a guy to a woman. Besides, the obvious reasons (boobs, butt). Example: Guy watches his girl as she wakes up with messy hair, etc.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• When we would wake up next to each other, with the whole day to ourselves. She would be so sleepy, she half said things, half mumbled them. Then she would stretch like a cat, slide as close as she could next to me, rearing her ass into my pelvis, and acting like she was asleep. When I would turn to spoon with her, she would wiggle her butt.
    She was just so stinking cute and sexy naturally. She could get me turned on from across the room. But, she broke up with me because she didn't want to have sex anymore because she felt like she was breaking her promise to her friends and her parents that she wouldn't have sex before marriage. I mean, she was, but, damn it if I don't miss her from time to time.

What Guys Said 20

• I would Watch her go deep in thought, sing off key in a soft voice with an expression like she's going all out, not only hold my hand, but caress my arm and lay her head on my shoulder as we walked through the breeze, her unique laugh... Good times I guess.

• With mine it was and still is her wonderful loving personality , and her caring warm touch.

• Just doing the normal little things with her like you said waking up, getting ready for the day

• The eyes and that weird tension as we make eye contact with one another as though one is going to make a move

• Asking me if I want anything to drink, oddly this is a cheap way for anyone to quickly befriend me too so.

Whispering, soft speaking, swoooon

Just being whatever I fell in love with in the first place. Everything else sort of falls in place after that.

• My ex genuinely considered herself attractive so that was fun. I like it when a girl is sexually confident. Though a bit of shyness can be really nice too.

• I haven't been in a relationship yet but I think it would be watching her sleep or something

• look like that is the most question made by girls.. xD do u want here about new stuff do u dont even know? its hard confidence pretty face boobs butt messing up with her hair,, tesing u of so how with her body or her look at u

• the confidence

• I will tell you what doesn't attract me and thats your face lol.

• Whatever, floats your boat. 😆

• And it doesn't matter if you do or don't like it. You are entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine. Besides, I'm not on here for any relationships or such. So, you saying that you aren't impressed by me, it doesn't bother me.

• Haha im just trolling you. I like when girls have that fun loving attitude. Like thwy dont give a shit qhat the reat of the world thinks, they do qhat they want.

• when my girlfriend is so angry, it makes me want her more :)

• Looovveeee messy hair, face and her boobs...

• just her being attractive really.

• When they look nothing like you

• I'd say being pleasant, but that quality has gone extinct.

• well its the emotional connection they have. and the kind of vibes she radiates. like if he is masochistic wants a dominant woman etc... .

• sexiest thing is a naked girl crawling across bed.

• *wanting* to have sex, rather than just enduring, doing normal things around the house half naked, adjusting your boobs/bra, letting your panties show a little, sneak up behind him, throw your arms around him and kiss his neck...

• Sweet trustworthy personality. Too many girls are damn hot but they share their bodies with every guy. So a woman like that will only be used by guys. But a modest girl attracts people who wants to commit.

• Her period. I mean, the fact that she has a period and sits next to me is so darn arousing. But she won't let me see this :/