Who was the worst leader for your country?

Past or present?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am not a citizen here but I live here and have read a lot and learned a lot and I have distinct opinions on US politics. It seems that the liberals (They are really Socialists... that is what we call them in my country) have a strong foothold. It also seems that Americans accept many transgressions that they wouldn't have allowed in the past.

Just 40 years ago, America nearly impeached Nixon for spying on his campaign competitor. Today this would not even make the newspapers. Presidents commit felonies, treason, they lie and are corrupt both financially and with personal issues. Your country has fallen apart.

Americans accept the removal of rights (Speech, search and seizure, trial by jury - no longer rights but only rights under some circumstances) and there is an established secret police force (they don't like to see it that way but all electronic communications, phone calls, emails, financial transactions, etc are databased and recorded without warrant). Your country is self-destructing.

The country has an underclass and imports more members to it each day. This is what socialists do, they bring in more supporters for a dependent class that supports their power.

So with that said, Obama is just corrupt. He is the worst yet. He has lied, committed crimes, committed treason, and is not well respected as a leader. He has don't little positive. He is the worst. I feel Hillary Clinton could be worse. She has no morals whatsoever.

• So it looks gloomy for the US

• It was more about Nixon lying about recordings than the actual spying itself that almost got him impeached. It was the same with Clinton. He was impeached for lying under oath, not for screwing some intern in the oval office.

• Wow you are so right except for the Nixon part because the difference is that Nixon got caught red handed and his secret spy information got leaked out. If Obama got caught red handed he would have been forced to resign and it would make the news headlines.

What Girls Said 11

• Our current president Jacob Zuma... he has fucked this country up. Nelson Mandela would turn in his grave if he saw the shit this country is in.

• As long as white people are being shat on in South Africa, Nelson Mandela would be fine and dandy with whatever Zuma's currently doing.

• @XRabbitHeartX

I'm saying Nelson was a racist. I laugh at how you're calling me ignorant on this matter when it's routinely known and fairly common knowledge that Mandela didn't hold whitey in high regard, at least before he was in power.

And of course, let's not forget his rampant terrorism, or "freedom fighting" as they've called it in schools since the early 90's.

I'm not trying to dictate the history of your own country to you or anything, but the United Kingdom's always had a very close eye on South Africa for obvious reasons and we get taught pretty much everything you guys do about Mandela. The bad stuff? Don't get taught that as much.

• @RexCatholicissimus

You're obviously ignorant if you think you know more about my country and its leaders. Did you live here? Did your parents live here? Were you in this country during apartheid and after apartheid? If not then please don't make ridiculous claims about my country and Nelson Mandela. He was NOT a racist and just the idea that you can think that of such a great man means you either get wrong information fed to you by your government (who by the way placed my people in concentration camps during the early 19th century and killed off thousands of my people including my great grandfather) OR you just knit pick things about Nelson Mandela but forget to look at what he accomplished.

So please go educate yourself a bit on your own country's wrong doings to my people before you point fingers.

• Tony Blair hands down. He is a war criminal.

• Kathleen Wynne. She is instituting a sex education program into our school and teaching 8 year old children that anal sex and oral sex are normal. 8 year old children should not be thinking about sex.

• Lol I'm not too good with politics but Barack Obama I guess? I don't know he just I don't know I'm sorry

• I don't really know much about Australia's political issues, and I wouldn't want to comment on anything yet. As for Malaysia, a country which I've been living in for the past 16 years, I'd have to say that Najib is the worst prime minister ever.

• It was I. K Gujral -___-

• So not Gandhi :)

• Oh, yes, he was also terrible! I despise him cause of his bad character. Lol

• George bush

• I dont really know enough to say for sure but Warren Harding seemed pretty bad

• It is hard to choose. I can't think of a single leader who was good. That's why the country I live in is doomed.

• Tony Abbot (australia) - he is current

• NIXON
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
    duh

• Not Bush Jr?

• Those that know history in depth know what a cash hog Nixon was, always working in the dark to his own gain, at expense of the voters. Liar, cheat, sneak.

Bush Jr was simply stupid, a puppet

Obama's guys copied the Bush Jr voter formula to win
      smarter but not free of doing things the Demo way, just as Bush Jr had to do things the Rep way

Which leads us to the REAL problem = no 3rd party with muscle to win... that makes more sense than the other two "rich guy" self-serving parties

• Hero? only if you are talking foreign relations = cash flow in his mind

What Guys Said 20

• Gordon Brown. Shittest prime-minister ever.

The man almost singlehandedly destroyed the British economy and bled our gold reserves dry. He is probably one of the biggest causes of the Recession that we have today in Britain... what a fucking prick.

• Ironically he was voted in because he was thought to be good with finances

• Its sad isn't it xD. How the fuck he got voted in i will never know.
      You know, Near the end of his time in office, He actually tried to help Britain by selling our industry to china and japan, Like, How the fuck would that AT ALL help Britain ?, My god... he's such a thick cunt xD. How people like that get into politics, Let alone become prime minister is beyond me :P

• Best thing is to never repeat the same mistake
      Damage done

• Biggest Crook - Charlie Haughey
    Biggest Fool - Brian Cowen

• Worst leaders ever: Hitler, Stalin, Obama, Saddam Hussein, Mummar Qaddafi (though I liked his outfits), Ho Chi Minh, Rasputin, Lyndon Johnson.

• Harold Godwinson. He allowed a Frenchie to conquer England, for fucks sake!

• Eh Well Mao Ze Dong I guess

• My country has hardly had any post-independence era leaders I can call good. All were corrupt bastards. I am from India by the way. Our current PM- Narendra Modi is a firm and really good leader. We have a lot of hopes from him.

• George W. Still recovering from that fiasco.

• Lol that's easily George Bush

• Historically, King John (the Toom Tabbard); although Queen Mary sounds as if she was a bit of a nutter.

In modern times Jack McConnell (a. k. a. Joke McDonnell), ignoramus and thug.

• They say Ulysses S. Grant was one of the worst Presidents, but i wasn't around back then lol.

Of all the presidents I've been around to see? Probably Obama.

• I feel as though our pass two presidents (Bush and Obama) were pretty bad. Sure they've done some good for the country, but they've also screwed up so much.

• That I was alive for or ever? I've only been alive for Clinton (I wish he were still president) Bush and Obama. I think Bush and Obama are equally bad. But in the past I'd have to go with President Harding. He sounded like a real piece of shit.

• Probably Nixon
    But to be honest the USA hasn't had any good or moral presidents in a very very long time

The best president ever was George Washington

• The best is arguably, Lincoln, or teddy. You could even say fdr. Washington never wanted to be president and didn't do much in office, he was propelled in for winning the war

• in my opinion he is the best because what he stood for
      He was a strong leader who believed in and upheld the constitution
      He also went into battle as president

He warned us about political parties and entangling alliances
      He was a wise and virtuos man

FDR and Lincoln were great to
      Teddy was an amazing leaders

• I like how you replied to my refute. Very well thought out

• Franklin D. Roosevelt, but Obama's pretty close.

• Why is Obama so disliked?

• Marcos - --

• present - Tony Blair (worst)
    past - Eden

Past (best) - Attlee
    Present - Thatcher

• You need a history lesson

• hehe.. well here's what. tell me why i cannot have my opinion... or push your subjective thinking onto me, whichever one, i'll just laugh at you... mr. asperger's.

• You are stating false facts

• What @KFettario said.

• George w bush jr. And barrack Obama is almost as bad

• All leader were worse for Turkey.

• It'll be interesting to see what Germans have to say, Russia as well

Worst u. s. President? Whoever put us in Vietnam and or Korea. Those wars should have never had u. s, involvement. As much as we wanted to preserve democracy and our way of life, it's not for us to decide that. The world wars were different. Everyone was involved not JUST america

• Kennedy put us in Vietnam. He's actually one of the most popular presidents... Korea was absolutely a necessary war. When we showed up the north had conquered over 90% of the entire peninsula of Korea and they were going to massacre the remainder of the non communists. That was Truman and don't worry he already has the lowest ratings for any president (but not because of Korea).

• Truman could arguably be the worst president ever. He put us in Vietnam, and dropped the only two atomic bombs in the history of the universe.