Anyone wants to be my friend?

I am looking to make some good friends on this site... I love horror videogames, makeup and cool stuff... If anyone willing to talk... Hit me up! Please dont be mean.. I have no other way to socialize here.. :(

• Friends
  • Im gonna pass... ( :( )

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I'll be your friend :) but you should know right upfront that I hate both horror games and makeup 😂

What Guys Said 9

• If you want to be pen pals we can... if we have anything in common to talk about.

Talking about the walking dead is he easiest way to get me to want to talk to you :P Balls in your court.

• TBH I dont watch the walking dead.. Tell me about it... I might like it.. :)

• Sounds good. Its on Netflix or you can use the piratebay. Start with season one and work your way up

• Hahah! Okay :D

• Horror video games? Fuck that shit ! xD
    I bought 'Outlast', And i played it for about 5 minutes before pussying out xD.

• It is early day I am sure you will meet plenty of people on the site

• No thank you

• I and my wife can be your friends. Because we learn English and we need friends who speaking English

• not my type.

• Sure, why not? :)

• I'll be your friend. :D

• Do you playing LoL?

What Girls Said 0