Girls, Why would I prefer the combo of tall, pretty face, average to medium breast/butt?

I'm asking from your perspective/ point of view

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall can be seen as elegant and combined with a pretty face, it makes it that much better. As for the medium/average breast/butt, you probably want a little bit of curve, but not too overwhelming to where it might over take the delicate frame you're looking for. But I'm not you, so I can't 100% say why you like the things you do. Everyone has their own preference, but I'm not picky :)

What Girls Said 18

• "The penis does the picking."-Patti Stanger

That's why, I think. You're attracted to whatever you're attracted to.

• Because you're tall yourself and skinny - so you think a thin girl with little to no curves is best for you.

• Because it's what you like... how would we know? Oh but a study on "why guys prefer certain attributes on their spouse" proves that without realizing it, men prefer a certain attribute because their mother had/has that attribute. (I just thought that was pretty cute.)

• Even Victoria's Secret have that combo, pretty sure lots of guys feel the same as you do

• I don't know or care. Have fun with your bad self.

• Why are you asking us what about your preferences? Don't you already know this?

• Because you PREFER it over anything other than that

• Sounds like the description of a model...

• because you are know that face is what matters most

• You're not attracted to the sexual parts of a girls body as intense as others are, that's all. Personally, I think that's great you like other body features other than the typical sexual ones it's kind of reassuring not all guys want sex.

• Because that is your preference.

• It's just your type. We all have preferences. That happens to be yours.

• Just because it's your preference I suppose?

• Only you can answer that question as to why you like that combo... it appeals to you

• why are you asking us about why you prefer that combination?

• Its just your preference I guess..

• It's just what you like

• That's just what you like the best, aesthetically speaking.