Why doesn't God keep the trolls and bullys away from GAG?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a very good questions. Why doesn't God keep trolls and bullys away from gag? Another question you should ask yourself is why doesn't God help people who are hurting? Or starving? Or who are being tortured? Why is it that God can help these people but chooses not too?
    Maybe he doesn't care? But then, would that make him a bad guy?
    Or perhaps he can't do anything even though he really wants to? But then again, God is supposed to be all powerful, right?

These are questions I hope you'll think more on as you go forward in your life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Because even if God existed, he also created viruses, infections, bacteria, etc etc. and he also gave free will to humans to do whatever they want, and that includes trolls and bullies. I haven't seen any explicitly antagonistic comments around here in a while, it's hard to be informed with the feed not showing "commented" events.

0|0
    0|0
  • If God could do that I might return to the faith I was born into - Are you okay, have you had a bad expierence on the internet?

0|0
    0|0
  • He has many other things to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • Because God doesn't run the Internet.. People do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually god is busy trolling humans, like Elvis dying while seating on the toilet.
    You can't tell me he's not getting a kick out of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would guess God had more important business to tend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol good question

0|0
    0|0
  • A very basic summary of Catholic faith.

God gives everyone free will, and when people dies judges the person as he/she judged other people.

And if God judges people were not good, they go to a place distant from God (Hell) or else if they are good they are in God's House (Heaven).

But he does not interfere so as to make people make their own choices, i. e. not a dictator.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he doesn't exist.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• God is getting tired of being blamed for everything...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not to be blunt but god by definition would be an omnipotent being and what is that? That would be a being that has unlimited power and can do anything. If that being is either unable to do it or exist but unwilling to do it, then it's not god. Hence, god doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's too busy wondering why guys are so unhappy with their penis size.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... i dont know.. because admins control gag...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there is no God this is the perfect proof lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He should keep the idiots away but then the site would go out of business.

0|0
    0|0
  • God is powerless over the GAG trolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG trolls are super strong entity.

0|0
    0|0
  • They unfourtunatley have Free-Will. If that really bothers you, than take a break.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because God gave us free will.

0|0
    0|0