Do you ever stop for a moment just to reflect on your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyday of my life.

What Guys Said 9

• Every moment of every day.

• Yup... all the time. When I'm at the park and I sit on the bench by the river I just stare into the water..
    Contemplating my life.

• Yeah sometimes

• Yes, oftenly. I find it helps me understand if I'm headed in a good direction or not.

• Yes I do. Every day.

• Several times especially when I'm depressed.

• Every few months

• All. The. Time.

• If I did that I would have killed myself by now.

What Girls Said 8

• all the time. its good to evaluate where you are at and see if there's anything you want to change and see what you could do to improve :)

• This can happen to me during anytime time of the day :P I think of everything that has ever happened and wonder if there was anything else of could have done to make a certain time in my life better. I sometimes question as to why I did something XD but so does everybody else. when I'm done reflecting, I usually think about the future. Some people would call it over thinking, but I think of every possibility to any situation I'm in, and from there I decide how to go about it. But that's just me :)

• I reflect on my life for about 8 - 14 hours a day. Every time I do anything at all I am reflecting on my life.

• yes... at times

• Sometimes.

• All the time.

• Almost everyday or twice a week

• Yes; it's a good and bad thing.