17|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah!
    i am tall dark and handsome!! Plus i am smart, romantic and funny
    Total catch lol

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• That's an absurd question, yet enticing. Well done :-) It is absurd because unless you date people of your own gender, you can not possible find features in yourself that you would deem nice in the other gender. For instance, I love how women laugh. There's a thing about the sound, the pitch and the intent of a girl's laugh that men can not replicate. Let alone think of what attracts me physically: I have no curves I would like to see in anyone I date, and my complexion is all wrong...

... but, as your question is simpler than my explanation, I honestly don't know if I would indeed date msyelf.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am so boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • This a no win question... if you say yes you sound like a ego maniac... if you say no you sound like a loser and pathetic... I guess I have to go with ego maniac for 400 Alex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I love myself more than anyone first of all. Came out the womb a narcissist yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! Not even if I WAS gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would I'm not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you fuck me?

I'd fuck me <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fucking chance. I'm well to dominant for my own tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, even if I was gay, i would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao am not gay :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ! I can't stand another Self of mine cause then i'll kill another me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a good question actually. after lots of introspection and if we decide to be completely honest, i think most people would or should say no... .

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, but I am single (and without options) so if there were magically two of me I guess we could try it out... I'm not repulsed by my own body (whereas male bodies in general repulse me) and personality wise we'd be a good match.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Yes I would. I am educated, independent, fun to be around, well-dressed, clean, healthy, love champagne, love to travel, love to do things by myself and with others, I don't need a lot of time or attention and I can take a joke. I love sports, tv, films, eating/drinking, as well as fighting/debating for what's right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually not because I can honestly be a pain in the ass to be around here and then but if I wouldn't really know that about myself and just going from the fact that I'm 19 and have never been in a relationship I would date myself because I would feel sorry since I don't think anybody else would 😅 so sad..😭

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, no, I don't see any appeal. But I would have sex with myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm dateable, but I wouldn't date myself. I am not compatible with myself, haha. Too much in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • heck yes, i would! haha
    i think im quite a catch :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to be shallow but yeah :P I'm a cuddly person. I'm sweet and accepting. Side note I love baking cakes and muffins for people, so if I was a guy I would love cupcakes getting made for me. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • ummm.. yeah.. with male version.. cuz i m not a lesbain..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I had the same personality then yes. Sometimes I can be un emotional and not sympathetic so I would be annoyed at myself or something for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. I would be the most indeciseful annoying girlfriend ever. Yet very loyal. And charming. Like a fox.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, out of pity 😂😂😂

2|1
    0|0
  • No.
    /////

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, I would but I'm not a lesbian lol

0|0
    0|0