Is this creepy?

I Made up rumors about a girl and I said i fucked her a few days ago but I didn't. I told my friends at lunch and I think they told other people and now more people know. Even some seniors in my school have heard. If She finds out about this will she think it's creepy? Will she Like want to do it with me or will she think I'm a perv? WHAT DO U THINK? We are 16

• Yes it's pervy
  • Yes it's kind of pervy but not that much
  • No it's not pervy or creepy
  • Yes that's really pervy. Major perv!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a perv, you're just a fucking immature asshole who needs his face punched a few times. You're honestly a huge cunt for doing shit like that. People get shamed enough in high school, and now people are probably going to shut shame her. You just potentially ruined her high school reputation if the teens are stupid enough to all believe your rumor. Like pr3ttybr0wn said, your status amongst girls has also probably been ruined too. If they find out and believe the truth, none of them will want to associate you so good fucking job. You're honestly pathetic for doing such a low thing. I'd hate to be associated with a person like you.

What Girls Said 16

• you are a loser. this girl will never want you and neither will any of her friends. all you did was impress other guys but you ruined your status among girls once it gets out that you are lying, which it will bc she will tell people

• Yes here, dear... Not only 'Really pervy... Major perv' But Some Nerve as well.
    Try and hurry and rectify This.
    Food for Thought: How would you like if someone started rude and crude 'Rumors' about you? WHAT DO YOU THINK?
    Good luck. xx

• I've had men do this to me before at work, I wouldn't go out with them so they pretended they slept with me and i'm a virgin so it was really hurtful. You should really not let your ego get in the way and yes you will look like a liar and a perv and make her feel really bad. I would always confront the guys, in public, in front of who they said these things to until they admitted that they lied about me, so she may do that to you. The best thing for you to do I think would be to admit that you lied and apologize to her, it's the least you can do for lying about her since people are going to look at you for being a creep either way, at least be a honest one and earn some respect back.

• Honestly if I'm that girl I'd be freaking mad. I faced such situation once when I refused to "hang out" with this guy (he was in year11 and I was in year 10) and he spread rumors about us having sex and how I was so terrible in bed. I got real mad and traced back all the way to the person who started it and found out it was this guy. After that was a long story and he finally had to admit that he spread it on purpose and it was only rumors. But, why would you do that anyway? Did this girl did something to offend you?

• Are you really that desperate?
    :( Lies always backfire!

• How am I desperate

• To make up a lie about getting pussy?
      That's one of the lamest things a guy can do.

• You lie about getting it from women your buddies will never meet, lying 101.

• you shouldn't be asking yourself if she's going to think you're a pervert. You should be doing major damage control, and apologizing to this poor girl who's having rumors made up about her, there's no way she's going to go out with you if you're spreading shit about that around

• Why would you even lie about that? Like what's the point? You got yourself in some deep shit lol telling lies like this is pathetic.

• Hahha you fucking asswhole xD
    Put "major Jerk" in the poll next time

• what the hell? she is going to hate you
    you spread a fake rumour about her
    she isn't just gonna find it creepy
    she is gonna hate your guts

• I would be pissed the fuck off especially if everyone thinks she's a virgin or she is and then you go spreading rumors like that that aren't true.

• You're stupid.

• Yes, it is. Why would you do that though? She's going to be really mad at you when she finds out

• Good luck making her like you, fucxing jerk.

• Yeah lying isn't good, especially in this situation. It will more than likely backfire on you. Hopefully lesson learn for another time!

• That's pathetic, poor fucking girl.

• yes it is!

What Guys Said 12

• Hopefully, for you, your question is a lie.

Tell everybody you know that you were joking.

Lesson learned, man. You'll be alright. Just consider this an investment in experience. :)

• I think the odds are about a trillion to one that she will want anything to do with you so I voted D.

• Why did you do that? what do you want? of course yes, she will even get angry at you.

• OK now DO NOT LISTEN to all the idiotic White Knights on here, they are just a bunch of losers. What you did happens all the time between teenagers, it's normal occurrence, those who think it's creepy are immature. Just ignore them. You might get bad reputation at school tough. But i am sure it will fade away so don't worry.

• I would say creepy, low-life and scummy all apply well.

• Everyone will know you're a liar sooner or later

• How idiotic of you bro

• Yeah, that's a pretty douchebag move, man.

• Ha... ha... Hahahahaha wow, that's just wow... better change schools. That's just wow

• Thats Pervy bro

• ... Wow. You... Wow. Nice going jerk.

• Vote E.

You're just a chicken $%&+ narcissistic liar whose lofty selfish goals have placed another living human beings feelings beneath yours because you have no concept of respect and therefore, deserve none. Personally, I hope her big brother, boyfriend, cousin, dad, or just a random gentleman whips your tail...