Movies about a group of friends having an adventure together?

I'm bored, does anyone know any fun teen movies where friends come together. It could be a comedy or horror. But no silly movies, something realistic or feel good. I liked Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Cabin in the Woods, even Texas Chainsaw Massacre was enjoyable.

Anything where there's a group of friends going through something interesting.

The Final Girls seems like a fun movie, but it's not out yet :(

I also really liked 21 and Monte Carlo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Swingers.

Rounders.

Go.

National Treasure.

October Sky isn't really an adventure, but it's about a group of friends.

A Fish Called Wanda was pretty good.

What Guys Said 5

• You could go old school and watch "Stand By Me"

• seen it, loved that movie as a kid.

• Goonies, motherfucker. There is literally no film better for that kind of entertainment than Goonies.

Classic 80'score.

• did you just call me motherfucker? or is that somehow part of film title? Anyway, I don't like movies that are older than 20-25 years old. Anything before the 90s sucks. There are a few exceptions, like BTTF trilogy, but they suck mostly.

• I guess people are watching Jurassic World

• Hangover 2009

• Eurotrip...

• seen it but thanks. pretty unrealistic movie to be honest :D

• But you said "Comedy" and "feel good"! And you mentioned Texas Chainsaw Massacre, as well (I know it's supposed to be "based on real events", but come on).

• yeah but it's more 'realistic' than getting a beauty treatment and make up done for 3 people for 10 dollars in 'eastern europe' lol that movie had a ridiculous view of europeans and frankly it was offensive at times :D But thank you for the input!! :D

What Girls Said 1

• Spring breakers

• you actually liked that movie?

• It looked good, but it's one of the most overhyped movies I've ever seen in my life. It sucked actually

• but thanks for the input anyway :)