Do you think that the illuminati is real?

At first watch this sarcastic video if you want

But now this is a serious question, give your honest opinion, do you think that there's such thing as the illuminati, or is it just a myth?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
  • I have never heard of it before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, but they are just a distraction. They don't posses any real power. They exist just to deflect attention from real secret families.

Member of real powerful family said, that those whose names are known are just puppets. People, possessing real power, knowledge are hidden, they don't have any need to be known. By being hidden it is easy to manipulate.

What Girls Said 3

• Everybody knows something about them, so where is the secrecy? If they're so secret organisation, then who's spreading this informations to web? Books etc.

I think illuminati just a cover for something, and it just a myth for me, myth for cover the truth from our eyes.

• I'll need to do some research to know for sure..
    But who knows maybe it's real, maybe it's a front for something else... more evil than the so called 'illuminati society'..
    What do you think? Do you believe in illuminati?
    by the way, is this inspired by my latest question?

• That video was funny as hell :D

What Guys Said 6

• Important people ( billionaires, heads of state ) just know each other, often have family ties, sort of old boys club. It was that way in Old Athens, 25 centuries ago, it probably was that way 40 centuries ago in ancient Egypt, in Ur.
    No club, of course, no secret society, just networking at high level. The aim: their interests, of course, what else? Forget theories, conspirators, symbols. Just net working at high level: oil tycoons, military industry tycoons are not in a secret society, they just know and need, use each other. Even Dwight Eisenhower discovered it (a bit late) :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gahL5j4ack

About the Iraq war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiWGqGCFcZg

All that is NOT a great conspiracy , it's age old lobby work, networking. parallel interests and aims.

• The Illuminati are real. What annoys me more is people who believe that organisations like Illuminati or the Free Masons society are mysterious people who control EVERYTHING in our world. They don't understand that most of them are regular people like everyone else, with the only difference (usually) their riches. I have friends who have or have had relations to Free Masons.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Illuminati

• I like your new profile picture Yazan

• I absolutely believe the Illuminati is real. Anyone who is Christian can understand.

• Dreams come true! :D

• The illuminati were real but they declined and no longer exist.