Is a man's pain irrelevant because a woman has to go through more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so at all. A woman might have to go through period pains and giving birth but that doesn't mean it's all that bad. Guys can feel pain too and deserves just as much sympathy. There are pains a guy might feel that a woman can't like getting kick in the balls. So yeah nobody's pain should be irrelevant just cause of their gender.

What Girls Said 3

• no, thats not fair at all.
    guys pain is just as importand as a females.

• Lol no?
    These questions.

• Obviously no.

What Guys Said 5

• No but it shouldn't be taken lightly for either sex, we both feel pain the same

• All pain is bad.

• I'm still a virgin, I want to have sex everyday, and it hurts everyday that I'm never going to be able to live out my sexual dreams. But I know many girls who could care less about sex but end up having sex everyday with other men. Some people hurt forever while others always find relief. Some people get everything they want while others end up like me, a recluse dying from pain and solitude. Being a recluse has gotten so bad that my own body works against me now. It's trying to kill itself off on its own because I was rejected by society. The only reason I'm alive right now is because I have a really strong will to live on and discover my true purpose in life. Even if everyone hates me, I believe it's my destiny to fulfill something of great importance for humanity.

• Obviously not dude

• No it's not! :D