Have you ever been in a video on Youtube?

• Yes (TELL ME ABOUT IT / Post the link of the video )
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I'm a published author, and under my pen-name I have a channel that features information on my two books. No, I won't be sharing the link here. Because of the nature of this website bringing out immense personal detail out of me for the sake of helping and discussing sex and relationships, and outing my stance on religion as an atheist, I separate my life from this site entirely both personally and professionally for protection. But to answer your question, yes I'm on YouTube in a few videos.

• I once chatted with a guy online who wanted to video tape me getting into a debate with an atheist about whether or not God existed. However, I could not schedule a time to film because at the time of our conversation - I did not have a phone. That might be a good thing though. I am pretty sure he was hoping to humiliate me on youtube for fun. I can give arguments for God but some people won't accept ANY argument for the existence of God and think even arguing is evidence of your retardation.

• I used to have a channel. It's been deleted.

• No, I don't think so :D

• Yes and no. :)

• I have my own channel. And at my old high school they made a video called a "lip-dub" the whole school got to be in the video though. I have watched it and you can see me in it.

• One video that I made with friends
    it was pretty random

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I have 2 youtube channels with almost 1000 vĂ­deos uploaded if you count both of them, so I have been in a lot of videos.

• yup, although i'm not gonna post it, it's 1.5 year old anyway

• I don't think so

• Yeah I have. My friends and I are on Twitch and we are starting our own YouTube channel as well.

• Outside of my own channel, I've been on Jacksfilms with a comment twice, but that's it. No links, I want to stay anonymous.

• In many videos.