What's the worst thing your sibling has done to you?

Worst thing your brother or sister has ever done to you as a kid or teen or adult?

1|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was little my little sis not only snitched on me when I got bad grades after my parents already threaten to take away my GameBoy Advance but she gave up the spot where I was hiding it too!!! >:( FUUUCK
    My parents took it and I never saw it again..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She was 7 years older than me so she beat me up for 12 years and when I got stronger than her and gained the upper hand she ran to my dad then I got the lecture for hitting girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sounds like me except I was younger and I would always tell my dad girl power 😂

• Went 20 years without contacting me, she lives somewhere else, then she calls me on the phone and says she heard from someone I had fallen off a mountain, but since I'm alive do I have some money.

Followed by my mom saying how are ya ya little sh*t.

Ya can't make this crap up. XD Needless to say I don't have a connection to my moms side of the family, or her husband who's name is actually fleabag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides be born... hmmmhmm nothing just that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Power bombed me up against the window and broke the glass on the back of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peed on my leg.

0|0
    0|0
  • My little sister (15) who is most close to me... broke my play station 3 controller... Still I love her the most...

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother, sister and I were eating downstairs whilst our parents and a couple of their friends ate upstairs.

My sister threw a yoghurt pot over a chair and ran up to get my dad.

He came tearing downstairs and he literally kicked both me and my brother in the stomach repeatedly. He still denies it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• hmmm.. i had a project.. i spent 4 days making it.. it was just perfect.. and my little sis came out of nowhere.. and spilled juice all over it... i cried for 4 hours.. and i missed school the next day.. my teacher gave my a B+ but that was definitely A+ project.. she was only 3 years old so i could not have revenge.. other than hiding her whale (her stuffed toy) for a day.. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! this is a though one because we're always pranking and teasing each other. I will never forget the time when he cut a piece of my hair and I had to get a hair cut, I was like 10. 10 years later and I still haven't decided how to get back at him for that but he has it coming!! We're evil siblings hah

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol OMG I would kill my brother if he did that to me I love my hair if he did I would take a picture of him popping and send it to his friends.😂

• I have no idea, but the worst I did was dropping a water boiler (with HOT water) on my sister's leg 😣 It was an accident though.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother called me a whore, and I threw my drink in his face. It was pretty ugly. Mind you we were both young idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about what she's done to me but when I was like 4 I stabbed her with a fork in the forehead and it left indentations... I still kinda feel guilty about it

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha OMG that's funny that you were 4 at that time but then it sounds so bad

• Peed on my bag

0|0
    0|0
  • Exist ((Filler))

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking vomited in my hair when I got it done that day and pulled my earrings off my ears which hurt. I had to get my ears re pierced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Told my enemy my secrets.
    That.. Bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • she use to steal my cloths

0|0
    0|0
  • slept with my boyfriend...

0|0
    0|0