What's the worst thing your sibling has done to you?

Worst thing your brother or sister has ever done to you as a kid or teen or adult?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was little my little sis not only snitched on me when I got bad grades after my parents already threaten to take away my GameBoy Advance but she gave up the spot where I was hiding it too!!! >:( FUUUCK
    My parents took it and I never saw it again..

What Guys Said 7

• She was 7 years older than me so she beat me up for 12 years and when I got stronger than her and gained the upper hand she ran to my dad then I got the lecture for hitting girls.

• Lol sounds like me except I was younger and I would always tell my dad girl power 😂

• Went 20 years without contacting me, she lives somewhere else, then she calls me on the phone and says she heard from someone I had fallen off a mountain, but since I'm alive do I have some money.

Followed by my mom saying how are ya ya little sh*t.

Ya can't make this crap up. XD Needless to say I don't have a connection to my moms side of the family, or her husband who's name is actually fleabag.

• Besides be born... hmmmhmm nothing just that!

• Power bombed me up against the window and broke the glass on the back of my head.

• Peed on my leg.

• My little sister (15) who is most close to me... broke my play station 3 controller... Still I love her the most...

• My brother, sister and I were eating downstairs whilst our parents and a couple of their friends ate upstairs.

My sister threw a yoghurt pot over a chair and ran up to get my dad.

He came tearing downstairs and he literally kicked both me and my brother in the stomach repeatedly. He still denies it.

What Girls Said 11

• hmmm.. i had a project.. i spent 4 days making it.. it was just perfect.. and my little sis came out of nowhere.. and spilled juice all over it... i cried for 4 hours.. and i missed school the next day.. my teacher gave my a B+ but that was definitely A+ project.. she was only 3 years old so i could not have revenge.. other than hiding her whale (her stuffed toy) for a day.. :P

• Omg! this is a though one because we're always pranking and teasing each other. I will never forget the time when he cut a piece of my hair and I had to get a hair cut, I was like 10. 10 years later and I still haven't decided how to get back at him for that but he has it coming!! We're evil siblings hah

• Lol OMG I would kill my brother if he did that to me I love my hair if he did I would take a picture of him popping and send it to his friends.😂

• I have no idea, but the worst I did was dropping a water boiler (with HOT water) on my sister's leg 😣 It was an accident though.

• My brother called me a whore, and I threw my drink in his face. It was pretty ugly. Mind you we were both young idiots.

• I don't know about what she's done to me but when I was like 4 I stabbed her with a fork in the forehead and it left indentations... I still kinda feel guilty about it

• Haha OMG that's funny that you were 4 at that time but then it sounds so bad

• Peed on my bag

• Exist ((Filler))

• Fucking vomited in my hair when I got it done that day and pulled my earrings off my ears which hurt. I had to get my ears re pierced.

• Told my enemy my secrets.
    That.. Bitch!

• she use to steal my cloths

• slept with my boyfriend...