Do you think that it's weird when someone answers one of your old questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily, old questions sometimes randomly appear in the feed or recommended questions for no apparent reason.

Also sometimes people search for questions or topics, and the most popular questions always show up first, rather than the most recent ones.

What Guys Said 16

• I like it lol!
    it brings me back, and often times it reminds me of all the great advice i have been given on GaG

• Nope I don't, if they want to answer they can.

• Not at all. Some people used the search function, others may find your profile interesting so they "dig in the crates " and look at your answers from months or years ago.

• That has never happened to me lol, but I don't know honestly, it's fine?

• aha then I'm the weird one lol

• Nah Clarisa you are the sweet one ;)

• haha it's cause I do find it odd when people answer my old questions, like the ones that are months old haha

• I am a bit naive and give benefit of the doubt putting down to coincidence.

• Why would it be weird, it's still a question is it not?

• No I don't, most likely they found it via search, unless the answered multiple questions than the where most likely going through my questions.

• Maybe not weird, per se, but I might wonder if they were creeping on me a little.

• no because sometimes if you search for questions on specific topics the older questions do not show when they were posted so people may answer old questions then

• Yeah lol sometimes

• nah more power to them. feel free!

• A little bit, but I don't think too much of it.

I do wonder why they took the time to go through all the questions I've asked though.

• I don't know. Never happened.

• No not weird I enjoy it

• I appreciate it! :D

• that means that person go to my profile and checked my old question :)

What Girls Said 10

• No, it's not.
    But it beats me how they came across it especially when I know its buried amongst thousands of questions.

(Assuming they are not on my followers list)

• Yeah... it has happened to me before and it's kinda weird to me:/ But I guess I appreciate someone being so interested in my uhrm questions.

• One time some girl requested to add me as a friend and I approved her friend request. A couple of hours later, an old question I answered over 3 months ago where I used chinese characters in response to a chinese guy's question was flagged for being "incomprehensible material." Clearly a hater who was hoping to find incriminating evidence against me in one of my questions. How else would I get flagged for something that I posted THREE MONTHS AGO?

• I always wonder how they found it XD Like a comment or question from weeks ago and it's like ummmmmmm?

• No because sometimes the question in my face some how and I don't notice it's old until after i've answered it and then I feel dumb lol

• no. It makes me happy that I didn't waste all that time to have it forgotten.

• Weird, meh maybe a little peculiar but I like it :)

• No that's not weird at all to me. I would really appreciate them for answering :)

• No, That happens to me all the time. The more answers, the better.

• i don't think its weird at all lol