My "prime time" is almost over? help?

so my prime time (age 20-21) is almost over and i still dont have a boyfriend. wtf do i do? im just going to be more and more unattractive from now on, or from soon anyway... Sould i just give up or settle with the less attractive guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who says?
    I just turned 29 and I get guys of all ages (Including almost 10 years younger than me) checking me out.
    Whether you age great or not all as to do with how you care for yourself.

Just because you're a certain age doesn't mean you let your looks go to the gutter.
    We can't stop natural aging process.
    But what we can do is style our hair, make up and wear figure flattering clothes and keep our bodies in shape.

Set up a online dating profile.
    Go out more.
    Smile and be flirty to get guys to notice you.
    Step out of your shell.

• And people can't believe I'm a Mom when I see me because they expect Mom's to look worn, old and tired.
      Yep, its up to you whether you want to fall into the "ugly category" or not.

• Well... there has to be something missing here.
      Either you're attracting wrong guys, and the both of you aren't showing that you're into each other a lot.

• i think the last one sounds more like my situation...

What Guys Said 8

• You made me feel great ( joking ) - Don't worry you have loads to live for - You are so young - Keep being yourself and aim high.

• You prime is only like two years? You must be dumping all kinds of drugs and shit into your body..
    And why is going for less attractive guys seen as settling though?
    Just keep doing what ya doing and you'll find someone who likes ya

• You don't even finish developing until typically 25. You still have fully blossomed yet. Don't be such a drama queen.

• That's not primetime! :D

• You will still be attractive well into your 30s do not worry young lady

• Whats a guys prime time?

• have no idea

• I heard if we stay fit, we just keep getting better with age.. I would think its the same with woman.. stay fit! or get fit. Plenty of sexy mamas out there.

• Im right here baby. U dont have to look far and wide for the one 💋

• we dont even live close to eacother...

• If two hearts really care for eachother, LUV will find the way to ur heart no matter the distance apart babe 💏

• I'd say 27 is the peak for Caucasian girls

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 21 and most people I know are single so I don't think we're in our "prime time" in regards to dating. Most people I know still wanna have fun and be free and not tied down to a relationship which I get. Most people only seem to find love later on. Out of all my friends I only know 2 couples 0_o

• but the thing is that i can't get anything, nothing for fun (thats not a one night stand) and nothing serious...

• lol - your prime time is from 21 to 35

• i read that girls are the most attractive from 20-21... it makes sense.. its not like we get better looking with age or anything...(some do), b

• I am told that men find us increasingly attractive until about 35

• matches what I see from Hollywood too...

• Your prime time? Wow. What year are you living in?

• dont hate when im suffering