Which of the following jobs would you most likely do if they all paid exactly the same (but you still had to be great at it)?

• Scientist (any kind you want)
    20% (5)42% (11)31% (16)Vote
  • Doctor (any kind you want)
    16% (4)12% (3)14% (7)Vote
  • Singer / Musician
    20% (5)15% (4)18% (9)Vote
  • Actress / Dancer
    32% (8)12% (3)22% (11)Vote
  • Architect / Real Esate Agent
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Engineer Construction Worker
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Chef
    8% (2)7% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Engineer / construction worker (of any kind)***

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose the scientist.

I was going to say doctor, but I'd have a hard time biting my tongue in the presence of disgruntled families of deceased patients blaming me for their relative's death, and I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the hectic schedule.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I wanna be a Doctor ( neurosurgeon to be exact) so that was easy for me :) ... It's my dream job regardless of how much I would get paid.

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to want to be a neurosurgeon but changed my mind bc I was unsure that I would want someone's life in my hands.

• It's definitely a big responsibility.

• Engineer Construction Worker
    I like that physical labor and being outside or in a warehouse :D I feel less restricted and more free to be myself haha
    I'm not the kind of guy to sit in a office for hours

0|0
    0|0
  • I will say actor

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a doctor anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Architect. Thats actually the job i want to do and am going to pratt to study. Im really good way at and design and when i took architecture sophomore year, i feel in love with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scientist. I want to invent the first android. Then the first android wife and then the first android sex slave.
    Everyone will be happy for eternity after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chef. I love food, cooking, and the joy it brings people when they have great food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd chooce Scientist engineer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I voted D :) FOR SURE!

0|0
    0|0
  • A chef. The other jobs sound awesome too, but I don't think I could excel in those professions, because I lack confidence, interest, strength or knowledge and have stage fright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actress/Dancer sounds way more fun than the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actress/Dancer..

0|0
    0|0
  • Actress /dancer

0|0
    0|0