What question do you hate to answer?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like questions by slutty girls asking advice about some guy who is using them for sex. They usually attack you when you tell them to stop being so messed up.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• The same rate me question asked by same person 5 times a night.

0|0
    0|0
  • "How do I look"

I'm brutally honest and it puts me in a position where I potentially have to lie to myself to make that person not feel like shit.

0|1
    0|1
    • Or you could just not answer... logic enough?

• @PaulinhoK I interpreted it as answering questions that were asked in person. Logical enough?

• "Guys I really like this guy but he won't make the first move, how do I hint at him to ask me out?"

That's the kind of question I hate. "Just ask him out yourself!", I yell at my screen.

0|1
    0|0
  • GirlsAskGuys questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Are you sure you're okay?"

0|0
    0|0
  • My age! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Penis questions

0|0
    0|0
  • "why don't you talk much?" like didn't you get a hint from my nervous giggling that im shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Obvious questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a girlfriend yet?

0|0
    0|0
  • have some Money for me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why/how did you break up 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😖😒😕😕😓😓😓😞😞😞😞😞😔😔😔😢😢😢😢😪😪😪😪😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😶😶😶😶😧😧😧😧😦😦😦😴😟

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much anything involving my job. mainly ones regarding "do I like working there"
    I'm quite unhappy with my working situation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The worst questions are the "does he/she like me" because really we have no clue. We don't know the whole story, and truly the only way to know if someone likes you is to ask them directly and get their answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • "why are you so skinny"
    -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Why didn't you have more kids?

Ummm... because we have a son and a daughter. That's all we wanted. We don't need 11 kids to be happy, so why don't you mind your own damn business? Sheesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who ask how they look or how big their boobs are 😒

0|0
    0|0