Is it right to kill in the name of peace?

What alternatives do we have to keep and expend peace in the world

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are killing evil? Then yes. You'd pretty much have to exterminate everything evil in order to have peace... but you have to come to a consensus in the world as to what "evil" means. I mean, ISIS thinks Westerners and Jews are "evil"; thus, they are trying to kill us all.

Most people would think that ISIS is "evil"... thus killing every member of ISIS would definitely bring much peace.

There is no way to find true peace in this world, because it has never existed. Cultures and tribes have always been at war with each other, because we all believe different things. Unless we were all 100% alike in every way, we will never be fully at peace.

The only thing to do in the mean time, is demonstrate living peacefully in your own life and helping to educate people so they can learn to disagree without killing each other.

What Girls Said 3

• No i believe it not. Just today i saw a title called heaven made by a devil. What kind of heaven would it be?

• Fighting just creates more war and conflict. Can't we talk it out?

• It's difficult to talk with some people

• Well find people who can talk peacefully with each other without starting a war. We should all love each other as God intended.

• Its hard to love people, And use reason rather then violence, When they themselves are radicals who only want to beahead and burn you. (Such as ISIS). ;P

• If you want peace, you need war.

So yes, we need to kill.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally, I'm a very hardline individual, In 2 years time when i've finished college i'm going to join the army, so personally, i believe force is the best resolve ;)

• In defense yeah

"Gohan... let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel, Gohan. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings, but it is because you cherish life that you must protect it... Please, drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength. My scanner sensed it. Just... let it go..." - Android 16
    i.ytimg.com/vi/iFPmUc34JNk/maxresdefault.jpg

One of my favorite lines :'D

• Yes it is.

• Yeah I believe so

• Sometimes, we should stop warmongers to provide peace. I don't think there is another way to stop terrorist organizations like ISIS.

• World War III

• Welcome to the new age, to the new age
      radioactive, radioactive

• Dark Lord Zed had to be killed in the name of Peace! :D

• If killing one person will save a lot more lives later than do it.

• I think so but u could try to change their minds like in the movies😂

• It is impossible to kill in the name of peace. Anybody who does so is an hypocrit and a moron.