What should I study I don't know anymore (poll)?

There's a couple of things in my mind for college which one should I pick and why?

• mechanical engineering
  • Astrophysics
  • Arabic language
  • law

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to study something that you like and will enjoy but among these, I only see a bright future of studying mechanical engineering.

What Girls Said 5

• At the end of the day, you have to choose what you would enjoy having a career in. However, if you are looking for most cost-effective, mechanical engineering is the way to go. You can get a well-paying job right out of college without going to graduate school. Or if you choose, you can go to graduate school to boost your income.

• My boyfriend studies physics and really enjoys it :)

• You have to choose what you want and enjoy the most , but you also have to think about work after you graduate , so I guess i'll go for Mechanical Engineering

• Engineering, you'll have a job definitely.

• I've always been intrigued by astrophysics. I would have studied that maybe instead of what I did. I'm biased; I love space and would have loved to learn more about the stars, planets, galaxies etc.

Are you more passionate about one of these? Or are they all interests you could see yourself turning into a career? Then I could see your dilemma!

• I love all of them actually

What Guys Said 6

• I would do the engineering.

• Whatever won't make waking up on Mondays suck for ya..
    I chose mechanical engineering though lol

• Astrophysics sounds really interesting.

• engineering for job

• At least you should tell your background first, or it is hard to say anything.

• Engineering is the most practical, but if you are good at math, I would do astrophysics. It's like unlocking the secrets of the universe.