What's your favourite type of weather?

in my opinion it's either soft rain or a breeze

sleeping I love it to rain

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I really really really love thunder storms and strong winds (but the second without rain) It may seem paradox but it's so relaxing to me just to stay indoors and cuddle up in my pillows while there's a heavy thunder storm outside, or watch how the wind moves the grass, trees, etc

• The warm summer days that have a kinda cool breeze so that it's comfortable and warm without being overbearing.

• Thunderstorms ❤

• I like a medium or hard pressure rain

• Weather that doesn't knock out the internet XD

• Sunny and clear outside with a light breeze, and about 25 °C. I'm a summer person.

• Snow / sunny but a chilly wind with blue skies.. , as long as it's cold. The heat literally makes me sick/ I get hives 😥

• I like summer

• I like when it's like 80 degrees, zero humidity, clear skies, and lots of sunshine :)

• I also love sleeping to the sound of rain/thunder. I like a cold temperature, i can't stand anything above 60 degrees. My favorite would either be snowing, snow everywhere at 25 degrees or cold and dim in the 40s to 50s or even just no snow, but 30 degrees.

• Rainy weather.

• Love soft/light rain! I like it overcast and a bit chilly, not hot and muggy.

What Guys Said 7