Have you ever sensed someone’s presence above your head whilst you were asleep?

Happened 2day…I was asleep for a few mins and I was seein a dream (I was a student and then some gal entered my class some secs be4 wakin up, and was starin at me in a weird –not so good though- way…. angrily I’d say LOL)…then suddenly I was half-awake and sensed some breathin above my head…when I opened my eyes, I saw some green line (like a green neon-light) on the cellin which disappeared after a few secs, and some black dots as well around da room.

Weird but I was feelin like somebody or sth else was above my head LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• "Then suddenly I was half-awake and sensed a presence"

I've had this too and it can be explained easily. It's all in your mind. What you experienced was Sleep Paralysis. This happens when your eyes 'wake up' but your brain does not, thus your body is paralyzed while you can see in your room but are actually still 'dreaming'.

You will go through extreme feelings of dread, hallucinations and often the feeling that you're not alone in the room. Very scary but you can break out of it in several ways, such as trying your best to shout and by wiggling your toes. As soon as you get some movement in your body your brain will finally awake.

It's scary stuff, dude.

• not so scary, i'm pretty used 2 it... actually i hear whispers/voices n random noises often when i try 2 fall asleep... does this happen 2 u as well?

• I think that would be another case of sleep-paralysis (it most often happens right before sleep or when awakening abruptly). Some people get it often, so often that it doesn't really bother them all that much anymore. Either this, or you have quite the active imagination. As I have. Sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• Wow, that's actually scary. Thankfully nothing like that has ever happened to me.

• it has happened 2 me a few times before... also sometimes i hear whispers or random noises when i try fallin asleep.

• Oh my good!! Mommyyy =(( May God not give this feeling to anyone.
    And no, I have never had such a feeling and hope not to...

• i'm kind used 2 it somehow...

• it has happened to me.. when i saw 'curse of chucky'' it happened for a few days.. i still have nightmares about something too.. and sometimes i wake up trembling..

• That's terrible..
    But imagine feeling someone's fingers on your hair when you're sleeping -shudders-
    At least, it doesn't happen anymore..

• Do you have Sleep paralysis?

• judgin from wot most people comment here... guess so

• lol yea. I have it all the time,... chronic and it sucks

What Guys Said 6

• I had a dark, humanoid extraterrestrial being from the fourth dimension watch me while I was lying on my bed. It was darker than the darkness of space. I've never seen something so evil in my entire life. This dark being seemed more evil than the devil. I'm not even religious, though, so I got mad scared, bro. On my left side, there was some kind of device attached to my head. I don't know what the device was doing, but it seem like it was extracting information from my mind. Or maybe it was trying to implant false knowledge into my mind. It was some kind of dark, biological dinosaur egg sized device with some kind of biological vines attached to my head. I guess another way of describing the device is that it looked like a giant, dark neuron.

• I had a few of them where the dream crossed into reality for a couple of seconds

• Yeah sometimes and it's scary bro

• Aliens experimenting on me while I sleep

• i thought it was a ghost tbh... had a similar x-perience some month ago. also 4 years ago i saw da form of an old man on my cellin, who disappeared after 1-2 secs when i opened my eyes :|

• Never experienced that, but I do have lucid dreams all the time lol. Maybe it was just a lucid dream? I don't know tho

• Yeah except it only happens after I go to light

• yes somehow i can sense change in air pressure lol