Is it true that dogs can see the ghosts of the deceased?

Heard bout this rumor somewhere…

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had dogs look at things and bark for no apparent reason while we don't see
    nothing i do believe they see ghost of our deceased family or even maybe
    someone whose lived at our house many years ago. Many could of lived in
    my house cause it was built in 1910 so you figure i only lived here since 1973
    at age 5 years old.

What Girls Said 8

• Dogs have heightened senses, but I don't think they can see ghosts and spirits and whatnot, because all of that is just in people's imaginations.

• I think animals can see things we can't, but I don't know about ghosts...

I wouldn't be surprised though if that was true

• i think they can.. i want to buy a dog.. and if he barks i'll b very curious if it is a ghost or something.. haha..

• Animals and children can see spirits and those who are "sensitive"

• They do see it...

• Yes I heard all animals can see ghosts, witches - supernatural beings basically

• I heard so and i wanna believe it

• I highly doubt that...

What Guys Said 11

• I guess that you will have to ask a dog. I do know the only times I see them look around when no one other than myself is there is when I fart and they wonder who did that.

• Highly possible, dogs are concious, they can hear what you cannot and have nothing to stop them from not seeing. There was a time when many children could see ghost the reason for cartoons.

• 1. dogs are not conscious
      2. we can use technology to sense every single bit of a dog's senses
      3. why on earth would you make cartoons because children saw ghosts?

• If you know everything then why did you ask the question. Are you conciouse or do you know what it means. You make it sound like technology is the with all to every thing in dealing with a dog senses, you do know that medicine is called a practice and all drugs must out perform the sugar pill. The power of the mind and the power of God is what every drug must pass to be called effective.

• I have a vague recollection of hearing that story as well.

• No. The paranormal is hogwash. Dogs are definitely more receptive to certain sounds and smells which may give that impression easily.

• Am I stealthed?

• They have superior senses compare to humans so ofcourse! They bark at invisible objects so its highly likely to be sumone standing at that one spot 😱

• lmao what if every time your dog is barking it's actually seeing like armies of zombies and shit running around XD

god being a dog would be like a bad acid trip non stop

• well as myths go this one is like religion... you can't prove it right or wrong because you can't answer any questions

• No cuz ghosts aren't real

• So they say

• is it possible to see through a dogs eyes? O_o

• They can see ghost 👻👀🎃🚶🌛