Guys, when you like a girl do you assume she doesn't like you back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it always happens in stages. My thoughts on crushes usually go like this...
    Stage 1) Oh man she is way out of my league. I should try to get to know her more at least. I still have a shot.
    Stage 2) *sees her being frriendly* Wow, she actually may like me.
    Stage 3) *twist her actions into making me think that she is paying more attention to me then other people* Wait, what happens if she likes me and is just waiting for me to make a move?
    Stage 4) Who am I kidding. She is way out of my league and is just being friendly to me because she is a friendly person.
    Repeat.

It is all mind games. Every time.

0|3
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• Pretty much, yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I assume I always have a chance with her and she possibly likes me back actually

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, we all do
    This way we shield ourselves from the pain, disappointment and humiliation when we get rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I've been rejected so many times without a single success, I simply assume she's not interested. At least it hurts a little bit less that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't assume either way, if she likes me or not. I gauge interest to she if she's down... for things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always. Of course you will never know for sure unless you ask her out or something. But hey, fear of rejection is a funny thing. Denying yourself what you want out of fear that you might not get what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't assume that but it's probable when you really think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I personally do. It's silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya. Pretty much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. ------------------

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I tend to assume she doesn't like me. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep every single time

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I assume she's wouldn't and she is out of my league type feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually but i try to use confidence and courage

0|0
    0|0
  • if i have tried to flirt or express feelings, and she doesn't do the same back, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeap like normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I always love the girl I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • well usually. although i learned that some girls liked me in the past and i didn't have a clue!

0|0
    0|0