Which one is your favorite beach you’ve ever been?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• there's a beach in turkey in a little town called patara! best beach I've ever been to in my entire life. Sea turtles hatch there every year, so the beach and the whole village is protected and there's no city lights anywhere at night. Because of that it's very calm and also if you spend the night at the beach you can see all the stars and the round outline of the earth. even the milky way is visible, it's so so beautiful. Very little amount of tourists too. The whole beach is sandy, which makes going into the water very easy and painless. The sea water is very pleasant, not too salty and not too shallow. The waves are usually long, but they allow you to have a nice swim. Sunsets are incredible too. https://goo.gl/Cre1Ia

• It used to be Holcombe beach in Norfolk, UK. A naturist beach until most of it closed bythe owners, Holcombe Hall!

• Venice Beach, California

• Hunstanton. A lot of memories attached to it. Have you ever been there?

• nah but i wonder wot those boulders symbolize...

www.scenicnorfolk.co.uk/.../hunstanton-rocks.jpg

• @ArabianPwincess197 I thought the sealife centre closed down for a while as it got flooded during some storms. I remember the "beach" there with those rocks! Spent a lot of hours in the cafe by the old lighthouse,

• @Juicyjessie - that's strange every time I went it was open. But maybe you're right

• Mahdia, Tunisia

• do they have a waterpark there?

• googled it and some pics of a waterpark appeared :)

• Oh, I think some hotels have small waterparks :)

• Paradise Beach in Mykonos

What Guys Said 3