Girls, can I find any one who love me?

i find every one around me having a girl friend but i dont it is so depressing to be alone...

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You are too young to be thinking about girls. When you graduate from high school and go to college or stay in your home town, you will probably never see your high school friends again. you should not think about dating until you start college or until you start out in the work force.

What Girls Said 11

• Dont worry about it ! U r still young! U have plenty of time left :) Just dont wait for it and do Think about it a lot ! The more u think about it The more it will bother u :/ Its a matter of time :)

• Girlfriends aren't trophies or the latest iPhone. You just have to be happy with yourself and they will come.

• I know exactly how you feel. But I guess it's because im too ugly. Ain't nobody want me. smh I might as well become a nun.

• I feel the same way... K-dramas!!! When will I find love!!😔

But You will find your special someone.. Everyone does!😃

• Hun, it's not that simple to just find someone with the snap of your fingers. I waited a year to find the perfect guy, and we've been together 3 months now. You will find someone it just takes time (: just enjoy the single life for now! (:

• I feel the same way. I have even tried asking a guy out and just telling one my feelings

• Just wait a bit, you're still quite young. There's no rush don't let it stress you out :)

• It means you have to keep looking for your girl. Be patient, she'll show up!

• Can anyboddyyy find.. MEEEEEEEE...
    SOOOOMEEEBODY DA LOOOOOOOOVE!!!

Get over it kid, learn to be happy alone before you find somebody else. Don't worry about it, the time will come. Everythin happens for a reason.

• Sometimes we find ourselves craving the idea of love rather than actually understanding what it is. Don't worry, right now you're probably wanting the same idea of what everyone around you has without really wanting it. First learn to love yourself. there is a greater reward within that over depending on someone else to come and do the loving for you

• Don't be discouraged by all the relationships your friends have. Just because they have a girlfriend doesn't mean that girl loves them. You'll find someone that accepts you for you. just be open to it! :)