Out of these 2 songs, which one is more beautiful?

1-

2-

• song 1
  • song 2

Most Helpful Girl

• It is funny that you would choose these two songs as comparison. They both reflect the time period that they come from. I find it interesting how in Beethoven's moonlight Sonata, the chords are 'attacked' and quite dark. I wonder what it would have sound like if he didn't lose his hearing?

• Better yet , what would it have sounded like if he had been a composer in our time?

• The problem with society today through (and I am talking more about the developed world) is that it doesn't foster a world of inventors. The schooling system feeds our children information, rather than giving them time to reflect and develop their own opinions ( and thus stops them developing their problem solving skills and high levels of cognitive mental actitivity like designing, developing, creating, inventing etc

What Girls Said 7

• Guy 2 all the way.

• They look the same. I can't even tell them apart, are they twins? I didn't watch the video, but the second pic is better.

• Piano > Guitar

• I think song #1 is more beautiful because at least it has words in it the 2nd one is beautiful too but it's just music :P

• you should be smacked

• I'm just teeling my opinion but... ok and thanks :)

• Telling I meant

• Well both guys look very similar but Guy 2 looks too obsessed with himself, it makes him immediately unattractive. so Guy 1 won for me

• song 2. Why? Because even if it doesn't have words the music itself is telling a story. You just have to listen ^.~

• Guy 1 looks hot

What Guys Said 8

• Both song have their place with I the music world and both fall into someone's preferences.

• I think guy 2

• Guy 1 among da options

• May I ask what the hell is guy 2 doing in the video?

• Guy number me.

• Definitely guy #3

• how is this even a question!

you are comparing a song written by a master to portray the sorrow of loss of a child

to a new song written to sound good

number 2 all the way and always

• i think even through the moonlight sonata is almost flawless,

song 1 might be more beautiful, due to the lyrics and melody

• the lyrics is exactly why it is less beautiful

they tell you how to feel while moonlight sonata lets you figure it out

now of course this is an opinion

• true

• Definitely song #3