Top ten reasons why girls like bad boys according to this woman. Do you agree with her?

Watch video for details, but here they all are

1. A bad boy will keep a woman on her toes
2. Great Sex
3. No game playing with bad boys cause they don't need to play them
4. Bad boys are just hot
5. Bad boys are a challenge which is why they are so attractive
6. Bad boys are a project that girls hope will be the one to change them
7. Bad boys are jealous
8. Bad boys are a taboo
9. Bad boys don't respect you (watch at 3:04 to understand what she means)
10. Bad boys are more likely to chase a woman

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't agree with her, since I don't agree with the notion that "Girls go for bad boys" in the first place. For the most part, women under 30 years old, at least here in the United States, go after MONEY. They could care less if he's "good" or "bad", they just want to be showered with gifts.

Besides, her reasons are invalid because not all of them are true. I guess it depends on how she defines "bad boys."

2. The quality of sex doesn't correlate with how "Good" or "Bad" a guy is.
    3. Uh... I would argue "bad boys" play MORE games than good guys.
    4. This is her opinions entirely. Beauty is subjective.
    5. A Challenge is attractive? Maybe to a girl.
    6. And this is a good thing?
    7. Refer to number six.
    8. Refer to number six and seven.
    9. She didn't explain her reason at all.
    10. Whether a guy chases a girl or not has no correlation with how "good" "bad" he is.

After watching the video, I think this is satire anyway, going by how she acts.

And on a random note, she looks a LOT like @Chick180 who used to be here on GAG.

What Girls Said 10

• Well I have never been attracted to the "bad boy" type myself. I find them to be self-interested, drama-oriented, unsafe, and unreliable. None of those traits are desirable in a significant other. I'm also not interested in a "Challenge" as in needing to capture/win/acquire someone. By the way, I feel the "challenge" means it is a game, and therefore number 3 is a moot point.

Also I want a gentleman who sees me as his partner.

And yes, bad boys are more likely to chase a woman. And another woman. And another. What with that whole "not respecting you" thing you just mentioned.

I think there are plenty of girls who are attracted to the bad boys, but that has never been attractive to me.

• depends mostly on the chick but the points she made it is true for a good bit of girls.

I'm not really into bad bad boys. I'm more into the cocky son of a bitch. ^^

• She is a superficial one, only interested in satisfy her own needs. That's why she thinks that way.

• "Bad boys" are pathetic and immature, along with the girls who find them attractive.

• Yeah if you have no sense o_o

• Reason #6 is why it never works out.

• Nope, not at all.

• Not always sometimes I just like bad asses cuz they are usually good with words anare hot.

• amusing piece

• Do you agree with any of it?

• i think there is some truth to it.
      bad boys have a lot of sex appeal ♡
      i personally like the ones who are actually little boys at heart ♡

• Meh all those "facts" are highly debatable

What Guys Said 13

• 2) Great sex? Yeah, cause a good guy is not able to give you great sex. Most likely a bad boy will only focus on his pleasure, cause remember, he doesn't respect you right?
    3) Girls are usually the ones playing games, a guy is more straightforward, no matter if he's a bad boy, or a good guy.
    4) Yeah, I'm sure those guys on bikes with their long ass beards and fat bellies are hot af.
    5) They're a challenge... but how is it a challenge if they're the one chasing you? (#10) If they were a challenge it means the girl is the one chasing, therefore #10 is a lie.
    6) Yeah, keep believing that hahahahhaha xD
    7) "Yay, I got a jealous boyfriend!!! Girls, I'm not gonna be able to hang out anymore cause he's so jealous that he thinks I'm cheating on him. Oh, and I can't go out cause he's jealous of other guys looking at me. I'm soooo happy!!!"
    8) Taboo? Most teenage girls go for them, they appear on TV, they are glorified... how are they taboo?
    9) Yep, they don't, so I guess if you have no respect and want to be treated like a piece of meat, bad boys are for you. But she clearly showed during the whole video how naive and stupid she is.
    10) Same as #5

Clearly this girl can't be more stupid. She needs some lessons of self respect.

• I wouldn't agree with her at all

• 7. Bad boys are not jealous... jealousy is insecurity - bad boys are rarely insecure.

10. Bad boys never chase women, they let women chase them.

• Lol I can't help but chuckle at this.

• She talks like the type who only goes for bad boys.

• I thought 7 and 10 didn't apply to "bad boys". Which is what made them attractive...

• I think she is right for superficial girls...

• thats bullshit

• I personally think it's because bad boys aren't as full of shit as the rest of us. They are what they are.

Let's be honest here, most nice guys would behave exactly like bad boys if they only knew how. That's why they're eating their hearts out.

• If she thinks bad boys don't play games, she's got another thing coming.

Bad boys will also not necessarily chase a woman. Quite the opposite in fact, because these boys will not hesitate to simply start dating someone else.

• It is totally or generally nonsense.

• Sounds like a women no reasonable guy would date. Good thing she dates douches because that's all she can get.

• Copy paste :D Great sex? Yeah, cause a good guy is not able to give you great sex. Most likely a bad boy will only focus on his pleasure, cause remember, he doesn't respect you right?

I'm proud to be gentleman <3