Ladies, If you could tell men one thing about feminism what would it be? Men, if you could tell women one thing about feminism what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every woman is different and if you think all woman are the same you have no business dating any of them.

Or: woman are a privilege not a right. You have no right to be angry at woman for not finding you attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• That believing in my own worth and importance to society does not mean I hate men or want to take your agency away from you. I'm aiming for an equitable world where everyone gets what they need and it would really help me out if you believed in the same.

• That it's not about hating men and focusing only on women's issues. It's a movement that benefits both genders.

• Well, I'd say that regardless of any preconceived notions about feminism they might have, I think feminism should be about equality between men and women and nothing more or less.

• Like almost any other cause, it promotes group-think and that is not good.

What Guys Said 4

• It is a good cause well worthwhile supporting.

• - Do you want me to play basketball against you blindfolded and with one arm as well?

• Feminazis are sinking the ship. Stop telling me "not all women are like that" as if I don't already know. Most feminists are essentially the same as egalitarians, but it doesn't matter, feminism has been poisoned, it's toxic. I don't see why you would cling to it so tightly unless you appreciate the 'fem' in feminism too much.

• It's cool yo