Are u afraid that we won't be able to eat fish pretty soon?

Ocean is full of plastic waste and soon all the plastics will turn into microscopic particles and it will end up in fish and we won't be able to eat them. Are u afraid?

No more sushi, no more Greek, Peruvian, no more kimchee (kimchee is made out of shrimp sauce)

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what is bad for dumping so much rubbish into the sea is Cruise ships. They look all shiny and nice to the visitors but they dump rubbish, oil, cleaning products etc etc into the sea. Cruise ships also burn poor quality fuel and cause extra unnecessary pollution to our breathing air.

Look at this image. The passengers see what is in front of the curtain and what really goes on is behind the curtain.

www.ecobrasil.org.br/.../...ipPollution_350pxl.jpg

Cigarettes are bad to, when someone drops their cigarette down in public on the street is washes down the drain, out to the sea and fish eat the cigarette and die.

lowres.jantoo.com/...moker-fishes-08333924_low.jpg

What Guys Said 12

• I'm more concerned about the new extinction era, where 75% of animals species will become extinct, and all because of humans...

• It disturbs me greatly seeing how seafood is a big part of my meals when working out.

• I don't really eat ocean fish so it does not really affect me, and even if what you say is true you do realize it would be a long, time before that happened and it would require a a very large amount of plastic.

• Yes it is a real concern, something needs to be done.

• I find seafood revolting as it is already so it won't bother me. There's already the great pacific garbage patch which might be the size of a country.

• But I love fish and sea foods...

• Yeah, that will be terrible. I'm dreading it.

• I am afraid I eat a lot of seafood

• Plastics take like 2000 years to breakdown into particles n decompose so I'm not too distraught.

• Lmao nah xD

• No, I'm not afraid. What would I be afraid of?

• I blame the white people! Lol

What Girls Said 7

• Yes because fish is my main source of omega 3. I don't eat plant based sources of omega 3 because I read somewhere that its harder to absorb by your body.

• I don't eat fish so I'm all good.

• Good thing I'm vegetarian.

• Kimchi is commonly known to be made out of fermeted cabbage. It's your preference to use fish paste or shrimp. I'm not really afraid but I will miss shrimp and sushi.

• Nope, not afraid of. All meat comes with unknown thing in them

• 1. Are you seriously 98 years old?
    2. Soon we will not be able to eat any meat. In at least 100 years, we will be eating insects instead of meat. Multiple scientific trends prove this. Get ready for your Big Mac to turn into a Bug Mac

• Im a vegan so no :p